Going Home

mazo

hi guys

After 5 happy years in thailand me and the wife have to go back to the uk :o . So can any one tell me of a good shiping company to get my things back to the uk. House hold stuff and junk to much to post back and any idea of the cost and any problems i may get. I live in pattaya and want to ship back to nottingham england

chears mazo :D

We came here last year from the UK and used Hankyu there based in Tyne & Wear but have an office in Soi Ruamrudee Pleonchit Bangkok, two cubic metre crate not weighing over a ton (supply yourself) cost us 110 pounds to Thailand crate in the UK cost us 80 pounds, remember the crate has to be fumigated with a certificate to clear the country. www.hankyu.co.uk

Where can i get a crate and get it fumigated with a certificate to clear the country ?.

thanks mazo

Try calling Hankyu Bangkok they may have a contact didn't supply in the UK but it may be different over here numbers on their website

We sometimes export and import goods and know a shipping company which is pretty nice.

I don't know if they also do the packaging, but I also had a fast/smart responds per email. Even if something went wrong.

If need contact, let me know!