For Sunbelt?

Thanks for the advise you've been giving, Sunbelt.

You guys reallys seem to know what you're doing.

My question is... do you guys specialize mainly in Farangs?

Or do you also have a lot of Filipino/Indonesian clients who's work permits you have processed successfully?

My concern is that maybe a lot of the experiences (and requirments) in this website/forum pertain more to Farangs, and that maybe different rules (or discrimination) would apply to Filipinos or other Southeast Asian poor countries.

Your comment on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Thanks for the advise you've been giving, Sunbelt.

You guys reallys seem to know what you're doing.

My question is... do you guys specialize mainly in Farangs?

Or do you also have a lot of Filipino/Indonesian clients who's work permits you have processed successfully?

My concern is that maybe a lot of the experiences (and requirments) in this website/forum pertain more to Farangs, and that maybe different rules (or discrimination) would apply to Filipinos or other Southeast Asian poor countries.

Your comment on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Thank you for your kind words.

We work with all nationalities. In our opinion, the requirements are stricter with Indians. We have not found discrimination with other SE Asia poor countries.

www.sunbeltasia.com

I have noticed that Thais don't have much regard for Indians. There is an Indian in my village and a couple of ppl have said to me in Thai 'You know he is an Indian...", meaning something negative. I mean its obvious he is Indian!

My wife said something unkind about Indians; I then pointed out to her that the Load Buddha was an Indian, and did she now have a lower opinion of Buddhism? She then looked at me strange; almost like it had never occurred to her before :o

I have noticed that Thais don't have much regard for Indians. There is an Indian in my village and a couple of ppl have said to me in Thai 'You know he is an Indian (Khaek???)...", meaning something negative. I mean its obvious he is Indian!

My wife said something unkind about Indians; I then pointed out to her that the Load Buddha was an Indian, and did she now have a lower opinion of Buddhism? She then looked at me strange; almost like it had never occurred to her before :D

I thought that India-bashing was restricted to major cities. It is really sad to read that there's no regards/respect for us even in moo bans. :o

We work with all nationalities. In our opinion, the requirements are stricter with Indians. We have not found discrimination with other SE Asia poor countries.

Just wondering whether it has anything to do with the quality of the Indians arriving in LOS or the entire population as a whole? After all, India is a quite huge country. I think the biggest of the Asian poor countries.

Guardian

Just wondering whether it has anything to do with the quality of the Indians arriving in LOS or the entire population as a whole? After all, India is a quite huge country. I think the biggest of the Asian poor countries.

Guardian

Nothing about them being poor. Far from it. More that they are smart businesspeople that will squeeze. I have asked Thais about this stigma and its more a jealousy that they own half of Bangkok. Many Indians invest in land rather than putting money in the bank.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

My wife said something unkind about Indians; I then pointed out to her that the Load Buddha was an Indian, and did she now have a lower opinion of Buddhism? She then looked at me strange; almost like it had never occurred to her before :o

From Wikipedia: "Siddhārtha was a prince...sprung from the Kshatriya caste...Like the full moon is His face...His eyes are extremely blue...His beautiful skin is of bright golden colour..." How closely does this description match the Indian living in your village? (Or, for that matter, anyone living in your village?)

Of course, Jesus was a Jew (most likely with a broad peasant's face, dark olive skin, short curly hair and a prominent nose) but this fact has never detered some Christians from saying unkind things about Jews, either.