Motorbike Ownership...

baboon

actually .... it kinda depends on where you buy in my experience ....

You DO NOT need a company to own a vehicle but some places are tougher about issuing the tabian than others ... Phuket is easy ... Hua Hin is hard!

Non-Imm seems to be mandatory (but mine is up --- heading to get a new non-imm this month--- and I got mine properly registered here recently) (I did have the non-imm when I bought it new but the dealership in HH never got me my book)

Triple entry tourist visa, 85,000 baht and a letter from Patong immigration office confirming my address. Into Honda Patong, one hour later out with brand new Honda Phantom 200cc. with green book and red tag. 3 months later call fron Honda come get your white tag. Nov 2005.

P

yeppers but if you go back 2 years in the phuketgazette ... you will find that you needed a non-imm to accomplish the registration then

Hi

I had 1 of my bikes for close to 4 years never had a problem, the last 4 years i have had 3 harleys no problems with paperwork, just dont do it yourself, get a company there take care of reg. paperwork to do it.

Just sold my car, went to img. and got a letter of garanti with no problems, i have a rented house.