Kad Suan Kaew

LarryBird

how do you identify a pervert what will they be doing

Dont they say "it takes one to know one"

The closest match i have seen is someone carrying a Chinese takeaway.

Personally though I do love browsing in the lingerie stores....does that make me a pervert; a considerate husband; or a practicing ladyboy.

Personally though I do love browsing in the lingerie stores....does that make me a pervert; a considerate husband; or a practicing ladyboy.

I have perfected to an absolute art form engineering it so Mr K is left hanging about in the lingerie department of posh shops. You'd think after 35 years he'd be wise to it, but no; I can get him as easily in KSK as in House of Fraser in 1980, and he's still just as embarrassed now as he was then.

(I also give 'directions' when he's driving and isn't sure where he is going. First left, then there should be a right, take than one and then..... on it goes until either I laugh or he realises I'm more lost than him' I repeat, you'd think after 35 years he'd be wise to it and take no notice of my directions.)

Being perverted..

for years and years this was; and still is my interpretation of a pervert.

if your "pervert" doesn't look like this then he is obviously something else.

post-150623-0-67761500-1431434707_thumb.

It could be Chicog you know; same person!

had a mid 50's thai guy act suspicious at the urinals a couple of weeks ago, i thought to myself wow he seems to be shaking it for quite a while, poor naive me didn't realize what he was really doing until i zippered up and turned to leave and saw he was at 'attention', would've alerted security but couldn't find any near the exit

All of the above depending on what day it is. It is good to be versatile.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Don't leave us hanging which is it?tongue.pngclap2.gif

Must be me I have a KFC cone there 3 times a week and sit on the bench and watch the girls go by. The g/f does her banking etc. She says I can look but not touch oh darn. Well I love her and will respect her wishes. I try not to oogle when the really nice ones walk by but its hard especially if they are tugging on the arm of some old fart like me.

The place is popular with the retired expat crowd, but does that make it "pervert central"? I don't think so. We old folks have as much right to hang out at a mall not doing much of anything as young people.

Look at what it has to offer us old farts -- 9 baht ice cream cones, we can top up our phones (and the nice clerks input the numbers into our cheesy 600 baht phones), pay our Truevisions bill, get a foot massage, chat with friends over coffee, spend all day reading the Bangkok Post in aircon at the tables in the basement near the Subway restaurant, have a 40 baht lunch at the Tops food court, hope there's an English-language movie at the cinema (rare, indeed) go to the bank to change a 1000 baht note, share a beer tower with friends and listen to the Elvis impersonator in the Food Factory food court.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some of the many attractions at Kad Suan Kaew mall.

It's not sleek, shiny and chic. But it works for us oldsters.

The place is popular with the retired expat crowd, but does that make it "pervert central"? I don't think so. We old folks have as much right to hang out at a mall not doing much of anything as young people.

Look at what it has to offer us old farts -- 9 baht ice cream cones, we can top up our phones (and the nice clerks input the numbers into our cheesy 600 baht phones), pay our Truevisions bill, get a foot massage, chat with friends over coffee, spend all day reading the Bangkok Post in aircon at the tables in the basement near the Subway restaurant, have a 40 baht lunch at the Tops food court, hope there's an English-language movie at the cinema (rare, indeed) go to the bank to change a 1000 baht note, share a beer tower with friends and listen to the Elvis impersonator in the Food Factory food court.

I'm sure I'm leaving out some of the many attractions at Kad Suan Kaew mall.

It's not sleek, shiny and chic. But it works for us oldsters.

It's worth travelling to ksk just to see Elvis. He's the best worst Elvis impression I've ever seen. Over a couple of beers, he's hilarious.

it's also the place to go for 100 baht DVDs.

Women have subjective definitions of perverts:

If it's someone they find unattractive; they are a pervert.

If it's someone they find attractive; they are a cool guy checking them out.

Also in the west,

attention from an unattractive guy is sexual harassment

attention from a handsome and/or wealthy guy is flirting

"Walk around, guaranteed to see at least 5 perverts in first 10 minutes".

A lot of people don't realise it but there's also quite a few girls for sale that trawl KSK regularly, but they're discreet.

It all adds spice to a funky old mall wink.png