discusting behaviour of farang against a girl in bkk

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems as if he might be trying to order her to do something. I'm wondering if she stole something from him at another location and he's trying the get her to take him to it. He's trying to take her somewhere while trying to seriously intimidate her. I wonder if she ripped him off.

It seems as if he might be trying to order her to do something. I'm wondering if she stole something from him at another location and he's trying the get her to take him to it. He's trying to take her somewhere while trying to seriously intimidate her. I wonder if she ripped him off.

Maybe she did. Thats something he has to expect can happen if shes a lady of the night which I strongly suspect she is. She hustles for a living.

I wonder how many of our internet heroes have walked by a Thai guy giving his mrs a beating and done nothing?

My wifes sister used to have to wear trousers to go to work, her husband had kicked her legs black and blue, no one saw or heard anything, welcome to the East, be aware it aint the PC Nanny State many have left behind.

The woman, assuming she is Thai, only had to say two words and everything would have been resolved, how many on here know or have heard the words, chuay duay?

Never heard. What does it mean.

Says it all really then doesnt it.

Wait for our resident White Knights in shining armour to translate.

Hell of a lot of keyboard Chuck Liddells giving blow-by-blow accounts of the sheer scale of the beat down they'd inflict on the pond-scum in the video.

Sadly, not ONE of them were around Nana BTS - tourist central - on the night of the incident, eh?

Hell of a lot of keyboard Chuck Liddells giving blow-by-blow accounts of the sheer scale of the beat down they'd inflict on the pond-scum in the video.

Sadly, not ONE of them were around Nana BTS - tourist central - on the night of the incident, eh?

Nope - not one ex SAS, Para, Seal, Marine, Foreign Legion, secret service type. And yet so many to be found in the nearby bars usually.

And, not one member of the RTP.

Interfering in domestics is hated by police officers I know. My mate stopped a prat in the UK hitting his missus at 3.00 am in the street. The woman got up and took her stiletto heel shoe to my mate. Saw a girl dragged down a alley and heard several screams. Four of us went to check - she told up to f-off.

Difficult to know what to do unless the lady actually shouts for help.

Wonder if fat boy in the video will be ID'd? Name and shame.

Nope - not one ex SAS, Para, Seal, Marine, Foreign Legion, secret service type. And yet so many to be found in the nearby bars usually.

And, not one member of the RTP.

Interfering in domestics is hated by police officers I know. My mate stopped a prat in the UK hitting his missus at 3.00 am in the street. The woman got up and took her stiletto heel shoe to my mate. Saw a girl dragged down a alley and heard several screams. Four of us went to check - she told up to f-off.

Difficult to know what to do unless the lady actually shouts for help.

Wonder if fat boy in the video will be ID'd? Name and shame.

Similar thing happend to me in UK. Guy punched his wife/gf. A friend and I stepped in only to have the wife and her friends start on us. We just walked.

I find situations like that scary and it`s difficult to know what to do for the best when events like that happen.

Back in 1950s New York, my Dad saw a man beating on a woman. My Dad intervened and they both turned on him, he ended up running for his life.

Unless physically I could overpower that guy or there were people to back me up, than the only options is to try and find a cop or turn around and walk away.

In a country where to raise your voice in public angrily is a no no this sort of carry on is even more outrageous than it looks to most westerners. Look at the state of him, typical falang scum bag with no manners, probably a drunk and almost certainly a customer of bars and whores beating on a female less than half his size, utter bastard and an embarrassment.

He is lucky someone didnt step in.... Doesnt look like he could handle himself... Just handle a hamburger.

Would have love to have been there..... Got my keyboard out and beat him to death with it.. As all good keyboard warriors do.

Sent from my c64

Edited by wow64

Again, people don't get involved. Why? I don't understand.

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

What a pathetic piece of shit he is.

Which is why so many expats in LOS are like this POS. Because they can't get a woman back home, and in Thailand they can treat woman like that and usually get away with it. SE Asia attracts jerks like this.

Do that in public (or private) back home, and your butt is going to jail.

Being over 40 I've learnt violence isn't the answer but after seeing this guy I wish I was there to king hit that fat <deleted> straight to the ground. He should be sent to jail. I wish there was more moto drivers around to lay out some justice Thai style.

I find situations like that scary and it`s difficult to know what to do for the best when events like that happen.

Back in 1950s New York, my Dad saw a man beating on a woman. My Dad intervened and they both turned on him, he ended up running for his life.

Unless physically I could overpower that guy or there were people to back me up, than the only options is to try and find a cop or turn around and walk away.

If you don't feel you could handle him face to face, someone like him deserves to be cold-cocked with a nice stick of wood. Or maybe one of those granite pestles.

Then just walk off into the darkness.

When living in Japan my gf and I saw a crowd gathered and decided to investigate.

What we saw is conservative Japanese people refusing to intervene in a situation like this.

After smashing her head into the wall I jumped off my push bike walked up to him, tapped him on the shoulder and dropped him.

My gf and I ushered her into a taxi and we rode off before the police arrive ( it's the same situation in Japan as Thailand Westerners are always at fault).

It's hard to know whether the onlookers saw my actions as noble or thuggish. Id say the guys thought I was a fearless hero but the woman saw me as a dangerous criminal.

I recently indicated to a guy , when he finally came out of his drug induced fit of violence against a girl for a few seconds (little boy sat on a motor bike watching) that I had filmed him. I hadn't. However he decided to set on me and running after me enabled the girl to CRAWL away from the scene, abandoning the kid. Maybe she didn't like having the shit kicked and punched out of her although she did get a few good ones in. I had a wife and kid in the car so wasn't going to get involved in that. In the future there will be a machete under my seat as a deterrent. Certainly not a gun.

This kind of stuff erupts so suddenly that most people don't know how to react. Nor do I really but I do react.

(image removed)

Don't carry a weapon, learn how to fight.

Absolutely disgusting display, makes me ashamed that a man, any man, could behave in such a manner toward any female, there is no justification for that guy's behavior in my book.

If he had been attacked it would have been well deserved.

Playing Devil's Advocate a bit here ... but he WAS attacked. Right at the beginning, just after the bus goes past you can see the woman launch herself at him ... then it began.

He's still a low life though.

thumbsup.gif

If I had seen that, there is absolutely no doubt I would have put that guy on his ass.

Because what goes on between a man and his wife is no one's business but theirs.

If she ASKS for help, that's another matter entirely but I've seen more than a few people intervene only to get a kicking from the guy AND his ostensibly battered wife.

My first instinct would have been to ask the woman if she wanted/needed help.

If she said "no, it's ok", that's it; none of my business after that

Your wrong....what that dill was doing is against the law. And it should be everyone's business if someone is being assaulted. Married or not is completely irrelevant.

...well...we do not know what preceded this.....

...so what is the point of judging him JUST by what we see here...

...it is not gallant or manly....

...but at the same time....the way the woman accepts it suggests that she knows that she is guilty of something.....

...a lot more ugliness lies hidden away from public view........behind smiles...or feigned propriety....guaranteed....

Well at the very start of the video you see her deliver a hard right hook across his face. At the end, she's grabbed something from him (possibly his wallet) and is running away with it. All the moronic white knights who prattle on about never hitting a woman are completely stupid as if you wouldn't or shouldn't defend yourself from someone ANYONE who viciously attacks you. What would a Thai male do to this b*tch if she hit him in public huh? Do you wonder why Thai women do NOT hit Thai men in public? Hint: it isn't because Thai males are wimps who would never hit a bar girl.

I saw 2 Thai men and later, 1 farang get involved.

blink.png