Furnishing A New Condo

I purchased a new condo that will be completed this year at the end-of-September/beginning-of-October time frame (considered Grade A). I plan to use the condo myself in the future, but since I don't plan to move to Thailand for another 4-5 years I would like to consider it an investment property and lease it out until I come to Thailand.

The condo unit is 166 sq. meters (living, dining, 2 bedrooms plus a study). I will fully furnish the unit once the purchase is closed. The condo includes air-conditioning, hard wood floor, ceiling lighting, and the 2.5 bathrooms are fully installed. However, neither the kitchen nor the built-in closets are included.

In general, for investment properties catering to business executives, what range of expenses should I expect to incur to fully furnish such a unit? How much do property owners who rent to business people spend on furnishing to meet their needs and expectations? Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Nobody replying, I will, just because there was a conversation between the landlord and me regarding an unfurnished 1BR apartment.

They said, not a confectionary way (with some designer help) equipping that smal unit would be 200K baht. For rent. If u take 20% off their talk, excluding the machinery (washer, microwave, fridge..) could be nearly there. Just a ball park.

Sorry, don't know more.