Where to find big Elastic Bands?

Tecumseh

Hi

Can anyone please tell me where I can find big elastic bands?

Bands that are about 6-9 inches before stretched.

I can only find bags of those little bands they use on food stalls.

I live outside CM so I'm not familiar with all the possible places.

Any help appreciated

Given the fact that Alliance Rubber Bands, a USA company who have a major rubber band manufacturing capability in Thailand, actually make their File Bands/Big Bands (7" x 0.125") at their USA facility, indicates you may struggle to get this type of band in Thailand. If you need enough of them and are willing to pay, you can order a 1# box of them (175) from Amazon for $ 6.99 plus Amazons Global Fees to Thailand. The Amazon ASIN is B00125SF40.

This has reminded me to put a big bag of assorted sized elastic bands on the list of things to bring from back home. I searched everywhere and found nothing but those horrible thin small things that snap way too easily.

We had some at the office. Nice ones, about 1/2 inch wide and about 6-8 inches before stretching. I think they order from Office Depot or Office Max I'm not sure but one of the local office supply stores in BKK for sure. I've seen the catalogue before and it is extensive.

Good question smith. What % expats in CM native english speakers? How many view TV at least 3x per week? Alternative speakers eg, german, french: do they consult TV? Are there other sites (something like this one) to discuss expat life in CM?

When my family came to visit from the States they asked what they could bring me, a taste from the old country etc. I only asked for a couple of bags of different sizes good elastic bands.

Once they stopped laughing they asked if I was for real!

(sorry I don't have any extra so don't even think of asking :) )

post-101742-0-43729600-1431838608_thumb.