Fire breaks out at Phuket Fantasea

Lite Beer

Fire breaks out at Phuket Fantasea
Eakkapop Thongtub

1431777586_1-org.jpg

The fire broke out in a storage room at the popular entertainment venue.

PHUKET: A fire broke out at Phuket Fantasea at 6pm tonight (May 16). There were no reports of any injuries.

One fire truck from Kathu OrBorTor was called out to the scene and was able to put the fire out.

According to reports the fire started in a storage room which contained foam items used at the venue but only a small area was damaged.

A spokesperson for Phuket Fantasea said that the venue is still open to the general public.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/fire-breaks-out-at-phuket-fantasea-52352.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-05-16

Glad that no one was hurt. It always fills me with sadness when I see businesses where someone really made and effort to create something special is going up in smoke or (even worse) does not work out as planned. I have deepest respect for all those investors who do things like Fantasea, upside down house, water parks, etc. - yes, they of course do it to for money reasons, but they also enrich our lives with a lot of more options. Felt like thanking the lord on my knees when the first cinema in Phuket opened up with English soundtrack loooong time ago - it felt like heaven! smile.png

Edited by catweazle