Invest in Facebook shares now and double your money in 1 to 2 yrs?

2 hours ago, davidst01 said:

You have been proven wrong on the sentence 'people will grow tired of it'. In fact MAU's have increased substantially on Fbook and Instagram (that fbook owns). People are not forced to 'sign up on fb'. They chose to do so everyday. Its a form of addiction and this is why the business model will not fail and the stock price will go up more. 

You are 100% wrong.  Many companies now tie themselves directly to Facebook, and they only post their information on Facebook and you are forced to use and join Facebook in order to get information about that particular company.  You are totally missing that point.  Many people are literally forced to join Facebook, even though they have no intention  nor desire to use Facebook, and get their personal information data mined, their private lives invaded, etc.  As far as my ideas about FB being a good investment, well you go right ahead and put the majority of your investment portfolio in there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

You are 100% wrong.  Many companies now tie themselves directly to Facebook, and they only post their information on Facebook and you are forced to use and join Facebook in order to get information about that particular company.  You are totally missing that point.  Many people are literally forced to join Facebook, even though they have no intention  nor desire to use Facebook, and get their personal information data mined, their private lives invaded, etc.  As far as my ideas about FB being a good investment, well you go right ahead and put the majority of your investment portfolio in there.

I think your the one missing the point here. Ive made over an 85% gain thus far. I will sell my shares soon and be thinking of your radical thoughts 'people being forced to join blah blah'.  Ha Ha who cares. Its the easiest money Ive ever made. 

Have a good one pal.

8 hours ago, davidst01 said:

I think your the one missing the point here. Ive made over an 85% gain thus far. I will sell my shares soon and be thinking of your radical thoughts 'people being forced to join blah blah'.  Ha Ha who cares. Its the easiest money Ive ever made. 

Have a good one pal.

yeah yeah, 85% of what? I have $980K USD in dividend and interest paying things paying an average of over 5%, much of which is Tax free being municipal bonds and funds and ROTH IRA accounts.  Slow and steady worked for me as I head down the retirement stretch with 1 or 2 years to go.  If you don't care about being manipulated into joining Face book, that's fine.  You are free to do what you want.  Joining FB is separate from investing in it.

5 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

yeah yeah, 85% of what? I have $980K USD in dividend and interest paying things paying an average of over 5%, much of which is Tax free being municipal bonds and funds and ROTH IRA accounts.  Slow and steady worked for me as I head down the retirement stretch with 1 or 2 years to go.  If you don't care about being manipulated into joining Face book, that's fine.  You are free to do what you want.  Joining FB is separate from investing in it.

you sound competitive and immature. like Im talking to a 25 yr old. Have a nice day