8 Track To Cd

sbk

Amazingly enough, I found an old 8 track tape at my parents house today. It is a recording of music of the band my mother was in back when I was a kid. Does anyone know of any place that they recommend that would convert an 8 track to cd?

We only have the one copy and I would hate to lose it so its got to be somebody trustworthy!

Amazingly enough, I found an old 8 track tape at my parents house today. It is a recording of music of the band my mother was in back when I was a kid. Does anyone know of any place that would convert an 8 track to cd?

Hi sbk,

Where are you? I can't think of anywhere in Thailand....but in the Uk, well possibly

Google convert 8 track to CD and you will come up with some hits. The first one I read is $25. Believe services such as this are probably the only people still having operating 8 track systems - but if you could find any computer could make the conversion for you. But who knows - we Americans are great at using things well beyond there expiration date so perhaps someone in the area has a working unit.