Phra Suthep preparing to leave monkhood

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will hear when he leaves. There will be a might crack of thunder and the skies will be rent as the heavens protest at this m

an's hypocrisy posing as a monk using a holy place as a hide out.

The devil take him.

Well he didn't run off to Dubai like a cur with his tail between his legs.

Thaksin also didn't hide behind a robe.

I wonder if the prosecute him on the Cooperative in Surat Thani that was burned downed last month or if he actually burned it down himself.

The cooperative was setup by 5 members of the Democrat Party and each one invested 20 million Baht to get it of the ground. The strange things is that a cooperative is for farmers and not for some big guys. The money was scheduled from the MP funds in the province and the people got nothing out of it. 100 million Baht here and then comes that he bought the Pacific Elite Club in Bangkok on Sukhumvit so I wonder how this monk got all the money. Lets assume he burned down his cooperative in Surat Thani so I wonder who bombed Samui.

This <deleted> is evil

Now General lock him up for corruption, incitement to commit murder - oops General soo sorry - he helped you get where you are now so guess its OK for him to carry on

Suthep: what corruption?

+ 20'000 Posts and dont know the Thai history only few years back...

When he was Agriculture Minister in 1995, he sold and gave away to his wealthy friends Land Reform plots in Phuket meant for needy local people. This scandal brought down the entire government he represented. He escaped prosecution because of his political connections, bribery, and...wait for it...paying protesters to march in the streets of Bangkok. The only democratically-elected Democrat in dozens of years, Chuan Leekpai, lost power because of Suthep's corruption.

These wealthy people were locals who were on that plot since a long time. Never was found anything wrong about it by anyone other than the Thaksin cronies.

Now General lock him up for corruption, incitement to commit murder - oops General soo sorry - he helped you get where you are now so guess its OK for him to carry on

When he was Agriculture Minister in 1995, he sold and gave away to his wealthy friends Land Reform plots in Phuket meant for needy local people. This scandal brought down the entire government he represented. He escaped prosecution because of his political connections, bribery, and...wait for it...paying protesters to march in the streets of Bangkok. The only democratically-elected Democrat in dozens of years, Chuan Leekpai, lost power because of Suthep's corruption.

These wealthy people were locals who were on that plot since a long time. Never was found anything wrong about it by anyone other than the Thaksin cronies.

haha thought so!! Mate check out the palm oil scam. The guy raped the farmers for billions of bht

?

haha thought so!! Mate check out the palm oil scam. The guy raped the farmers for billions of bht

and of course the one and only self-righteous fugitive criminal never raped anyone of anything, did he?

You will hear when he leaves. There will be a might crack of thunder and the skies will be rent as the heavens protest at this m

The devil take him.

Pleased to see that you recognise who the cur is in real life and it would seem that Suthep wasn't or won't be hiding behind anything shortly - still in Thailand unlike some people.

Edited by Artisi

The devil take him.

Pleased to see that you recognise who the cur is in real life and it would seem that Suthep wasn't or won't be hiding behind anything shortly - still in Thailand unlike some people.

Stupid argument. They haven't set up an organisation with the sole purpose to eradicate Suthep. He's on the 'good' side of the political spectrum. Thaksin knew that the establishment would do anything & everything to destroy him. Under those extreme and unfair circumstances anyone would have fled.

Put simply, if Thaksin walked off a jet on the apron at Don Muang tomorrow he would likely be dead before he left the airport.

Suthep would get an official motorcade to a luxury hotel.

That is why he is still in the country.

Put simply, if Thaksin walked off a jet on the apron at Don Muang tomorrow he would likely be dead before he left the airport.

Ever considered why?

His head would look good on a stick, now all whitewashed in a temple full of other crooks like him... The mere appearance of this f-head makes me wanna puke! I am grateful that eventually those books of his in the local 7Elevens disappeared. Whenever I went to pay for my milk, I got sick, seeing that stupid book. sick.gif

Edited by MockingJay

removed stuff...

Stupid argument. They haven't set up an organisation with the sole purpose to eradicate Suthep. He's on the 'good' side of the political spectrum. Thaksin knew that the establishment would do anything & everything to destroy him. Under those extreme and unfair circumstances anyone would have fled.

"He's on the 'good' side of the political spectrum"

Best laugh of the year!!!! cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif Suthep is as corrupt, self-indulged and rotten to the bone as any other politician in this country, or shall I say all countries? You truly think there are politicians out there fighting for the greater good and the common man on the street? Give me a break, man!

removed stuff...

"He's on the 'good' side of the political spectrum"

Best laugh of the year!!!! cheesy.gifclap2.gifthumbsup.gif Suthep is as corrupt, self-indulged and rotten to the bone as any other politician in this country, or shall I say all countries? You truly think there are politicians out there fighting for the greater good and the common man on the street? Give me a break, man!

Try reading the post you commented on one more time....coffee1.gif

I would like for you to consider that Suthep filled a role in Abhisit's government very similar to the role Pol. Capt. Chalerm filled in the Thaksin government. They are both pit bulls and attack any threat to their masters. Both are fearless and both are corrupt. Neither of these men are liked. I would not put one above or below the other. These types of men are considered a necessary armamentarium to a Thai political leader. Suthep is who he is and he is currently being prosecuted for changing the bidding on the building of a network of police stations that, though the money was spent, were never built. At least he won't be appearing in public looking saintly in monk's robes.

The devil take him.

No you are correct about Suthep not leaving the country, but he was forced into monkhood after he told the truth about the coup and the planning of it. This truth from Sutheps mouth meant that treason was commited by all involved, last time I checked TS was a crook but he didnt commit treason.

So now Suthep is a truth teller? When did this miraculous change occur? From my experience he has always been considered a liar of this forum. When did you start believing anything Suthep says? I certainly have never believed Suthep's words. He is a political Pitt-bull, a power grabber, a glory hound, and is in this world only for himself.

I'll be watching the news closely for any reports of Suthep's "official motorcade to a luxury hotel". LoL

Nobody in government wants Thaksin dead; they want him to suffer in prison and live to see all his assets seized. I do know a lot of Thais that want Thaksin dead, though.

Time to collect for his part in the removal of Thaksin's influence, for the time being anyway.

When this lot are finally ousted there will be a lot of people having to continually look over their shoulder and this pariah will be right at the top.

Many people in the South are hoping for him to come back into politics smile.png

If you seek his monument view his achievements

COUNTRIES WITHOUT ELECTIONS

BRUNEI

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

ERITREA

LIBYA

QATAR *

SAUDI ARABIA *

SOMALIA

SOUTH SUDAN

THAILAND

YEMEN

Think the junta just are waiting for things to die down a little before they make a move....

Dont think that they are too forgetful.....

Phra Suthep did actually say that all teh generals was out of touch with the real world when they refused to join him..... (more or less called them stupid)

And Thainess means that they will not forget that ..... EVER wai2.gif

The other paper states he's considering a return to politics, but on a local level, not a Government level, says it all, first the PDRC say they will run in the next election, Abhisit allegedly says if they lose, he will quit, and Suthep rises from the South and says he is considering a return to politics?

the timings are pretty impressive ;)

• 2 weeks later...

No to mention the palm oil refinery scam that netted him billions of baht.

Yes, the land that he stole and tacked onto the family land on Koh Samui, and the land which was reserved for poor farmers on Phuket ,whilst he was Agricultural Minister , and gave to rich friends. Nothing was ever done about this because he resigned to avoid impeachment. Despite being an utter crook, he is worshipped by the population of Surat Thani, my partner and her family amongst them.

Edited by oldsailor35

Think the junta just are waiting for things to die down a little before they make a move....

Dont think that they are too forgetful.....

Phra Suthep did actually say that all teh generals was out of touch with the real world when they refused to join him..... (more or less called them stupid)

And Thainess means that they will not forget that ..... EVER wai2.gif

And he did state that he was in daily contact with and advising the General whilst he was rioting on the streets of Bangkok.

Many people in the South are hoping for him to come back into politics smile.png

If you seek his monument view his achievements

COUNTRIES WITHOUT ELECTIONS

BRUNEI

CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

ERITREA

LIBYA

QATAR *

SAUDI ARABIA *

SOMALIA

SOUTH SUDAN

THAILAND

YEMEN

NORTH KOREA is also a member of this elite group.