Yingluck warned to attend first day of court trial today

webfact

Depends mate, fact is there was no budget for the rice scam, and if you don't budget for it knowing it cost money its negligence. The budget was already overstretched and could not bear it so they kept it off books. However they needed the rice scam to keep the voters happy.

Did she benefit..sure.. not financially but she would not be as popular or even win an election if it was not for the vote buying policies she did. This was one of them a major one.

Now 2 of her top underlings have been implicated in fake G2G deals where companies allied to Thaksin bought rice pretending to be Chinese government (so they could get a low price as it was stated only governments could get a lower price on sales) and then they resold it for a higher price back into the program. So they benefited and you can bet your bottom dollar Thaksin took his cut.

Now also not forget she checked the rice.. said it was good quality (we know it was rotting and loods of it of worse quality as it was registered) and noting was missing (we seen the figures enough missing). That is also negligence.

you don't think if we tried all politicians for negligence the worlds jail's would not be full??? it's absurd and nothing to do with that as we all know, hopefully even you, that this is entirely about 'something else'

Your attempts at diversion just aren't working anymore.

This trial is about Yingluck and her behavior when PM and Chair of the rice policy committee.

Nothing to do with any other politicians, And please, don't try and say "something else" is the excuse for Yingluck's lies, cheats, and illegal acts.

Note you been a member of this forum since March 2015. Yet your style seems so so familiar.........................................

............"Note you been a member of this forum since March 2015. Yet your style seems so so familiar"....................

I agree BB, a troll and not a very good one either, just annoying and full of lies and bs..........................and familiar. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think issuing a warning like that just shows what type of a ridicules trial it will be Elite versus the working class scum all going to be a farce we will see who wins the most votes at the next election Yingluck or some General.

The military government is making Yingluck into a greater martyr than Thaksin could ever be. And unlike Thaksin, she will be a visible, every day reminder to the majority of the Thai people of what fear the aristocrats have of a populist government.

Anyone who is serious about Thai politics and the power struggles ongoing to include those power struggles prior to Thaksin needs to read lots of stuff, including banned material to be able to get a look at the bigger picture.

Otherwise it's propaganda pushed out whatever side, to include the Reds and the yellows, to suit their agendas.

Isn't it up to the individual to draw their own conclusions?

I read your links it offers perspectives, but at the end of the day, it's down to what I want to believe, it's freedom of choice.

Sure the AFP is crap, hence why I don't bother with it, it's a shame lots stuff is "prohibited" as it really does offer up lots of different views.

as in my above post - you are getting confused with facts opinions and views - you have made my exact point mate and should pay attention to my above post, not having a go but you should by now be able to understand the difference between propaganda and accurate news reporting

Accurate news reporting reflects my views, propoganda reflects the other blokes views.

Depends mate, fact is there was no budget for the rice scam, and if you don't budget for it knowing it cost money its negligence. The budget was already overstretched and could not bear it so they kept it off books. However they needed the rice scam to keep the voters happy.

Did she benefit..sure.. not financially but she would not be as popular or even win an election if it was not for the vote buying policies she did. This was one of them a major one.

Now 2 of her top underlings have been implicated in fake G2G deals where companies allied to Thaksin bought rice pretending to be Chinese government (so they could get a low price as it was stated only governments could get a lower price on sales) and then they resold it for a higher price back into the program. So they benefited and you can bet your bottom dollar Thaksin took his cut.

Now also not forget she checked the rice.. said it was good quality (we know it was rotting and loods of it of worse quality as it was registered) and noting was missing (we seen the figures enough missing). That is also negligence.

you don't think if we tried all politicians for negligence the worlds jail's would not be full??? it's absurd and nothing to do with that as we all know, hopefully even you, that this is entirely about 'something else'

This trial is about Yingluck and her behavior when PM and Chair of the rice policy committee.

Nothing to do with any other politicians, And please, don't try and say "something else" is the excuse for Yingluck's lies, cheats, and illegal acts.

Note you been a member of this forum since March 2015. Yet your style seems so so familiar.........................................

............"Note you been a member of this forum since March 2015. Yet your style seems so so familiar"....................

I agree BB, a troll and not a very good one either, just annoying and full of lies and bs..........................and familiar. thumbsup.gif

yes of course a good argument and truth and so let's attack the POSTER and not the post and 'familiar' with what? any more personal attacks or you just going to keep debating like your avatar? (which is very apt)

The military government is making Yingluck into a greater martyr than Thaksin could ever be. And unlike Thaksin, she will be a visible, every day reminder to the majority of the Thai people of what fear the aristocrats have of a populist government.

It would seem a few here fear justice so much that they need a martyr to raise against justice.

BTW 'aristocrats' ? Did you look at the Shinawatra background?

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

A post in violation of the above has been removed.

This trial is a waste of tax payers money. No way will she be found guilty. This trial is like putting lip stick on a pig. Only show for all viewers but no verdict for long long time. She has to much money and a powerful brother.

And yet, her powerful brother with all the money... was found guilty.

Yes, even his crude attempt at bribery failed. Must have come as a shock that some judges were honest.

yes of course a good argument and truth and so let's attack the POSTER and not the post and 'familiar' with what? any more personal attacks or you just going to keep debating like your avatar? (which is very apt)

And are you ever going to answer my direct question to you?

Do you consider it legal, moral and ethical if a democratically elected government gives up control to a convicted criminal fugitive who is also wanted to answer 15 serious outstanding charges in the courts, and pays members of the government a salary in addition to that paid by the state?

A yes or know will suffice.