Pattaya to Cambodia Border Run

Hi, can anyone share with me a good visa run service? Maybe the name of the company or website? I usually go through Sportsman Pub in Pattaya, but they are booked the next 2 days.

Just take a wander down Soi Buakhao. Any travel agent can sort you out for tomorrow. 2200 Baht.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I live near Bang Saen, so I am hoping I can find a way to book online or by phone.

Anyone have any experience or heard of Berliner Bistro, also located on Soi 13? They quoted me a price of 2,600 for booking tomorrow morning, leaving at 6am.

Hi, can anyone share with me a good visa run service? Maybe the name of the company or website? I usually go through Sportsman Pub in Pattaya, but they are booked the next 2 days.

Have u got a contact number for the sportsman visa service I'm in Bangkok but can travel.I used them before good service but I've lost contact number.I have been quoted10k for 30 days .I think it's too much any ideas as to best price.I was going to drive to lose but was told to much trouble at border with Thai car.

Have u got a contact number for the sportsman visa service I'm in Bangkok but can travel.I used them before good service but I've lost contact number.I have been quoted10k for 30 days .I think it's too much any ideas as to best price.I was going to drive to lose but was told to much trouble at border with Thai car.

http://fivestarvisaruns.com/