Double entry tourist visa usage

I've tried searching with mixed results so grateful of a qualified answer if possible.

I will apply later this year for a double entry tourist Visa which I obtain each uk winter without issue.

Normally I stay for two months come home 10 days before Christmas fly back 10 days after Christmas, and use the 2nd entry.

However this year I want to go over the 2 months on the 1st Entry. Now can I go to immigration in Jomtiem and get that 1st entry extended or will I just be told the 2nd Tourist Visa would need to be activated ??

Assuming I can extend the first entry does it have to be for 30 days or can it be shorter or does it make no difference for extension cost ??

Thanks....

All entries have to be made before the "enter before" date which is clearly displayed on the visa.

It is you who determines how your time is spent but all extensions to TVs are for 30 days at a cost of 1900 Baht

Only one Extension per 60 day entry is permitted,.

All entries have to be made before the "enter before" date which is clearly displayed on the visa.

It is you who determines how your time is spent but all extensions to TVs are for 30 days at a cost of 1900 Baht

Ok thanks. What will I need to take with me to immigration ??

Stolen from @ubonjoe:

Just a completed TM7 application form with a 4cm X 6cm photo attached. Copy of your passport photo page, visa, entry/permit to stay stamp and TM6 departure card.

That you will have your original passport with you does not need to be mentioned.

You can download the TM7 form beforehand or fill it out on site.

Edited by KhunBENQ

Passport

Copies of the PP data page , entry stamp and departure card.

Photos

Competed TM7 form

1900 Baht .

Thought you said you had done this stuff before ?

Edited by nzexpat

Passport

Copies of the PP data page , entry stamp and departure card.

Photos

Competed TM7 form

1900 Baht .

Thought you said you had done this stuff before ?

No didn't say that in OP

It doesn't have to be made "before" but can even be made "on" the "enter before" date. I've done it before "on" that date.