2010 crackdown: Some families lose hope that justice will be served

webfact

And the thugs who "were involved in violence" in 2010 want justice? Some of them got it at the time, others were lucky to escape punishment!

So all those people getting killed was Justice was it? Nice
nothing "nice" about it! They were in the front line engaged in violence ,period.

So you are saying they all deserved it , sounds like that to me mate "And the thugs who "were involved in violence" in 2010 want justice? Some of them got it at the time,"

Edited by ExPratt

People still refuse to see the big gorilla in the room. No coincidence that there are 18 coups all for the reasons that the establishment want to spin and setting the scene. Thailand will be a much peaceful and progressive country if the big gorilla stick to their job of defending the country and not turning their guns inward.

Utter crap as usual.

The Army would not have been there if the police did their job. Can you explain why they didn't ?.

Armed gunmen were on the streets of the capital city and were escalating the situation. They would have been cleared out much quicker in any Western country by riot police. Maybe the government should have declared a 2 Km exclusion zone and left them there ?.

When red-shirts say 'Justice' they mean that the Army are found guilty. This is their version of justice : right and wrong don't come into it. They have no clue what really happened and don't care either.

If you can't see that most problems in Thailand stem from a dysfunctional and corrupt police force, there is little hope that you would ever understand Thailand.

People still refuse to see the big gorilla in the room. No coincidence that there are 18 coups all for the reasons that the establishment want to spin and setting the scene. Thailand will be a much peaceful and progressive country if the big gorilla stick to their job of defending the country and not turning their guns inward.

Utter crap as usual.

The Army would not have been there if the police did their job. Can you explain why they didn't ?.

Armed gunmen were on the streets of the capital city and were escalating the situation. They would have been cleared out much quicker in any Western country by riot police. Maybe the government should have declared a 2 Km exclusion zone and left them there ?.

When red-shirts say 'Justice' they mean that the Army are found guilty. This is their version of justice : right and wrong don't come into it. They have no clue what really happened and don't care either.

Police do nothing about any political mass protest , Airport closure, 2010 protests, and the Sutheps Bangkok protests and the worst failure of duty , the blocking of peolpe carrying our their right to vote , oh that's been removed hasn't it, So why didn't the Army wade in and open fire on the airport protesters then , or the disruption of the election then . I think we all know the answer don't we. And if you cannot accept it you are living in a fantasy world

Edited by ExPratt

I walked through the protest sites daily in Chidlom area, and not once saw anyone armed, all the way up to the final days. (I am not saying they were not armed)

The men in black, not one caught by any army, police, who operated covertly under the cover of darkness and were only captured in grainy images by reporters, yet old Robblok from Thai Visa walked through the protest sites and managed to see them....... of course you did Rob.....

Is that so called 'grainy image' good enough for you ?

attachicon.gifMIB.jpg

Or possibly another would help ?

attachicon.gifblackshirt1.jpg

There are pages more where that came from and videos also but you don't want to believe them.

How do you know none of the MIB or other armed reds were not shot, do you really believe their weapons would have been left with the bodies ?

As for none of the MIB ever being caught well possibly they have, although I don't know yet if they have been convicted of being MIB I understand they were convicted on firearms charges for weapons they had in their position when caught, including a grenade launcher.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/759559-five-men-in-black-suspects-are-in-police-custody/

Don't expect an apology Rob, even though he all but called you a liar.

Rather than believe fact, evidence and numerous reports of heavily armed Black Shirts he prefers to believe Chalerm - they never existed! In the Shin re-write if history they are simply tippexed out.

And the thugs who "were involved in violence" in 2010 want justice? Some of them got it at the time, others were lucky to escape punishment!

So all those people getting killed was Justice was it? Nice
nothing "nice" about it! They were in the front line engaged in violence ,period.

So you are saying they all deserved it , sounds like that to me mate "And the thugs who "were involved in violence" in 2010 want justice? Some of them got it at the time,"

well"mate" you have a reading comprehension problem."thugs who were involved in violence" do I need to define that? Shooting,throwing home made bombs and burning. Ex-prat? Edited by kingalfred

well"mate" you have a reading comprehension problem."thugs who were involved in violence" do I need to define that? Shooting,throwing home made bombs and burning.

Deserved to die ? and they were ALL doing that were they , not one innocent protester Murdered ?

Utter crap as usual.

The same reason why didn't the army use water cannon and rubber bullets to clear Rajaprasong and why didnt the military take orders from the government to help in the running the 2014 election but instead stage a coup. My crap no bigger than yours.

I am waiting for justice to be served for those that instigated the taking over and burning of downtown Bkk. The first people killed were protesters that opposed the reds protest, the second batch of people killed were the military, not the red protesters who were armed and barricaded and responsible for the first 2 sets of killings.

Cut out all the double talk and please tell me where else in the world that would have been allowed to go on for even a couple days, let alone the several weeks that the government allowed it to go on.

IMO way too much restraint was shown by the government. I for one am sick of the spin and complete BS these paid terrorist thugs get away with when trying to tell their bogus version of events.

Another thread has a so-called yellow shirt found by a court to be "guilty of assembly for unlawful purposes because some of the protesters were armed at the time."

Bearing that in mind, re-read the OP and understand my confusion as to whom they are referring as wrong-doers.

Justice will never be perceived to have been done by those who can't accept that they are also guilty.

The same reason why didn't the army use water cannon and rubber bullets to clear Rajaprasong and why didnt the military take orders from the government to help in the running the 2014 election but instead stage a coup. My crap no bigger than yours.

Do you know what they call someone who takes a knife to a gunfight? Neither do I, but someone who recommends it has to be a moron.

I walked through the protest sites daily in Chidlom area, and not once saw anyone armed, all the way up to the final days. (I am not saying they were not armed)

The men in black, not one caught by any army, police, who operated covertly under the cover of darkness and were only captured in grainy images by reporters, yet old Robblok from Thai Visa walked through the protest sites and managed to see them....... of course you did Rob.....

Is that so called 'grainy image' good enough for you ?

attachicon.gifMIB.jpg

Or possibly another would help ?

attachicon.gifblackshirt1.jpg

There are pages more where that came from and videos also but you don't want to believe them.

How do you know none of the MIB or other armed reds were not shot, do you really believe their weapons would have been left with the bodies ?

As for none of the MIB ever being caught well possibly they have, although I don't know yet if they have been convicted of being MIB I understand they were convicted on firearms charges for weapons they had in their position when caught, including a grenade launcher.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/759559-five-men-in-black-suspects-are-in-police-custody/

Don't expect an apology Rob, even though he all but called you a liar.

Rather than believe fact, evidence and numerous reports of heavily armed Black Shirts he prefers to believe Chalerm - they never existed! In the Shin re-write if history they are simply tippexed out.

I have no idea what you two Charlies are on about.

All i did was question the possibility of Robblok of walking through and seeing the MIB personally which he claimed. I even said it my post that i was not questioning that some were armed.

And Baerboxer in your excitement to reply you missed the fact I was not even responding to a post by Robby NZ, so where have i called him a liar.

Some people here do not want to face up to the truth. A democratically elected government was ousted by the military.

Abhisit and his government were installed but not elected.

The red shirt faction protested this totally undemocratic act.

The army mobilised to support Abhisit and disperse the red shirts.

99 people were killed during this dispersal.

A new government was duly elected by the people.

Suthep and his followers caused many problems for the new lawful government.

The army refused to assist said lawful government.

Parliament was desolved because of this and new elections were called.

Abhisit boycotted the election because he knew he could not win.

Because parliament had been dissolved there was effectively no government.

The military staged another coup.

Pretty well sums it up just follow the events and the time line.

Utter crap as usual.

The police are pretty well the same today I never see any except at helmet checks points and in the banks cashing their paycheck I suppose.