Euro to Baht forecast for the next year?

What I can see is that in the last week the Euro has been getting stronger against all currencies.

The dollar has strengthened against the Euro by about 5% this week, but that hasn't been reflected in the Dollar/Baht exchange rate.

Ooops, that should have read.

What I can see is that in the last week the Euro Thai Baht has been getting stronger against all currencies.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes,and no. The EU as we know it will fail. The Euro is 100% on its way out,as they have been printing currency for a while now.

Money and currency is not the same thing ,this we all know.

Germany have made a big boob in falsifying accounts. They are desperate to get their hands on the UK WW assets,but this will not happen.

The whole of unelected EU parliment has been rumbled.

So the odds are a large fall in the Euros value

thank you for your eggsburt insights kind Sir! congratulations for being soon a billionaire because surely you have put your money where your mouth is and shorted the €UR with huge leverage.

being an ignorant but always eager to learn, you are kindly asked which instruments you are using to profit from the EURo's "way out". big thanks in advance!

thanks also for the revelation that the Germans are desperately trying to get their hands on UK assets. but what exactly are WW assets? wild widows? wicket witches? world war remnants?

----------------------------

Actually it was the Greeks who made noises about the Germans and WWII reparations to the Greeks for what the Germans supposedly did during their occupation during WWII.

Not a chance in the world the Krauts will ever agree to that.

In 1939 the Germans sent their tanks into Europe to dominate Europe...... now they no longer do that, now they send their "investment bankers" to invade and financially enslave other European countries.

More humane, but just as ruthless.

That is why the Greeks refer to the EUROZONE as the German/French EURO bank Gangsters

Mafia criminal clique., or as they refer to them the Banksters.

Well yes,and no. The EU as we know it will fail. The Euro is 100% on its way out,as they have been printing currency for a while now.

Germany have made a big boob in falsifying accounts. They are desperate to get their hands on the UK WW assets,but this will not happen.

thank you for your eggsburt insights kind Sir! congratulations for being soon a billionaire because surely you have put your money where your mouth is and shorted the €UR with huge leverage.

being an ignorant but always eager to learn, you are kindly asked which instruments you are using to profit from the EURo's "way out". big thanks in advance!

thanks also for the revelation that the Germans are desperately trying to get their hands on UK assets. but what exactly are WW assets? wild widows? wicket witches? world war remnants?

Actually it was the Greeks who made noises about the Germans and WWII reparations to the Greeks for what the Germans supposedly did during their occupation during WWII.

In 1939 the Germans sent their tanks into Europe to dominate Europe...... now they no longer do that, now they send their "investment bankers" to invade and financially enslave other European countries.

That is why the Greeks refer to the EUROZONE as the German/French EURO bank Gangsters

Very well said, 100% truth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_states_of_the_Commonwealth_of_Nations

Oh Mine Gott Herr Naam you have forgot to mention a few.

Just to add Herr Naam bread I strongly advise you to read it through,so as not to embarrass yourself even more. I am your amazed at your lack of knowledge

As i was under the impession your IQ was above average.

You will see will see that one thing the Commonwealth stands for is Democracy,and we all know that is not the case with the EU

let me tell you a secret...

all what is left of the British Empire, respectively the Commonwealth, is the Queen's portrait on some non-british banknotes/coins, the extremely boring game cricket and British citizens with not so British names, e.g. but not limited to Akinwande Adebayo, Odemegwu Ugochukwu, Divyanshu Mukherjee and Shaukat Ali Siddiq.

the rest is all bla-bla and hallucinations (people like you suffer from) who seem to be proud of something that once existed but never added an ounce to it because it was before their time.

this lesson is free of charge thumbsup.gif

back to the topic "€UR THB forecast for next year". personally i think it all depends on the concerted actions of Thaivisa resident eggsburt investors who might cause big exchange rate swings with their activities applied to ATMs.

whistling.gif

I really hope Herr Naan bread reads this,and takes note. Look Herr Naam we all know it is a German con . you know this as wellthumbsup.gif So dont try it on .

The 4th Reich is now comeing to an end clap2.gif

One smart economist said about The Greeks "a country that imports porches and exports ouzo is in deep doodah "they may have to start with paying taxes.They lied about there economy so they would be accepted into the single currency so they should be thrown out not bailed out.

One of Greece's few options is to leave the Euro and relaunch their own currency which they can devalue at will to wipe out debts. This doesn't affect the man on the street in Greece but will affect big business. The plus side is it will help boost tourism.

It's a vicious cycle.

Who are you? Oliver Hardy? cheesy.gif

Its vicious circle

One smart economist said about The Greeks "a country that imports porches and exports ouzo is in deep doodah "they may have to start with paying taxes.They lied about there economy so they would be accepted into the single currency so they should be thrown out not bailed out.

Yes you could say that.But that goes for other countrys as well Italy spain etc they also lied. The auditers turned a blind eye!!!

I really hope Herr Naan bread reads this,and takes note. Look Herr Naam we all know it is a German con . you know this as well:thumbsup: So dont try it on .

a "con" was that Greece fraudulently (with the help of Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan) swindeled itself into the EURo-zone, accumulated 300 billion Dollars debt which can never be paid back but will be born by EU taxpayers mainly the German ones.

instead of presenting ridiculous rubbish some participants should educate themselves by checking naked facts, for example:

As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from the budget overseers in Brussels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/14/business/global/14debt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Greece has long lived beyond its means and spent much of the last two centuries defaulting on its debts.

By 2000, the EU finally allowed it to join, though there were suspicions at the time that Greece was operating a "limbo dance" – squeezing its figures to hit the stringent euro criteria, only for them to flip back to dangerous levels once it had entered.

Greece went on a spending spree, allowing public sector workers' wages to nearly double over the last decade, while it continued to fund one of the most generous pension systems in the world. Workers when they come to retire usually receive a pension equating to 92 per cent of their pre-retirement salary.

Tax evasion, endemic among Greece's wealthy middle classes, meant that the Government's tax revenues were not coming in fast enough to fund its outgoings.

By the start of this year Greece's debt had hit €300 billion, more than the entire value of its annual GDP. This is unlikely to fall quickly, as its current budget deficit – how much its borrowing exceeds tax receipts – is running at 13.6 per cent of its gross domestic product, twice the Eurozone average.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/7646320/Greece-why-did-its-economy-fall-so-hard.html

I really hope Herr Naan bread reads this,and takes note. Look Herr Naam we all know it is a German con . you know this as well:thumbsup: So dont try it on .

a "con" was that Greece fraudulently (with the help of Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan) swindeled itself into the EURo-zone, accumulated 300 billion Dollars debt which can never be paid back but will be born by EU taxpayers mainly the German ones.

instead of presenting ridiculous rubbish some participants should educate themselves by checking naked facts, for example:

As worries over Greece rattle world markets, records and interviews show that with Wall Street’s help, the nation engaged in a decade-long effort to skirt European debt limits. One deal created by Goldman Sachs helped obscure billions in debt from the budget overseers in Brussels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/14/business/global/14debt.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Greece has long lived beyond its means and spent much of the last two centuries defaulting on its debts.

By 2000, the EU finally allowed it to join, though there were suspicions at the time that Greece was operating a "limbo dance" – squeezing its figures to hit the stringent euro criteria, only for them to flip back to dangerous levels once it had entered.

Greece went on a spending spree, allowing public sector workers' wages to nearly double over the last decade, while it continued to fund one of the most generous pension systems in the world. Workers when they come to retire usually receive a pension equating to 92 per cent of their pre-retirement salary.

Tax evasion, endemic among Greece's wealthy middle classes, meant that the Government's tax revenues were not coming in fast enough to fund its outgoings.

By the start of this year Greece's debt had hit €300 billion, more than the entire value of its annual GDP. This is unlikely to fall quickly, as its current budget deficit – how much its borrowing exceeds tax receipts – is running at 13.6 per cent of its gross domestic product, twice the Eurozone average.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/7646320/Greece-why-did-its-economy-fall-so-hard.html

Yes we all know that. They should never of been allowed to join, All down to the Banksters A cheap way to buy a country,we also know that

My predicition is that the EU will collapse and dissolve at some given point and that civil war in certain parts of it will break out due to mass immigration, religious conflict, unemployment, skyrocketing taxes, sharp increase in food and beverage prices, rents and general cost of living, the problems in Greece, Italy, France, etc... and spineless politicians in Germany, Sweden and Austria. Your money kept in a european account will either wither away or be impounded when banks go bankrupt, or during a currency reform, where all accounts are switched back to zero. The longer you keep your money there, the greater the risk. What I would do is to wait until the Baht equals 39/40 what could be in a few weeks or months from now and then exchange it, before it punges to unexpected lows. The market has been flooded with cheap money for too long. Hyperinflation and other horrors are waiting right at the doorstep! If you wait longer, the Euro might be gone already since this Euro experiment most likely will be coming to a quick and very painful end and then you will lose at least 50% of its value if not all!

That's fantastic. I have nothing already!

GBP down against the Baht (51.8), up against the EURO (1.41).

Makes no sense at all to me, but encourages me to buy a small villa by the sea near Alicante/Benidorm.

congratulations! you will then be entitled to declare your worldwide financial holdings to the Spanish Tax Authorities who will check your utility bills and try on that basis to make you a resident ("Estimado Señor Maewhatever, your water and electricity consumption is hard evidence that you resided more than 183 days in lovely España!" and liable to pay tax on your worldwide income clap2.gif

Makes no sense at all to me, but encourages me to buy a small villa by the sea near Alicante/Benidorm.

congratulations! you will then be entitled to declare your worldwide financial holdings to the Spanish Tax Authorities who will check your utility bills and try on that basis to make you a resident ("Estimado Señor Maewhatever, your water and electricity consumption is hard evidence that you resided more than 183 days in lovely España!" and liable to pay tax on your worldwide income clap2.gif

I already pay tax on my worldwide income in the UK, so don't have to pay a second time in Spain.

As for residence, that's great my Thai wife gets PR after 1 year in Spain, and I get UK state pension increases.

Something she isn't entitled to in the UK, and I wasn't entitled to in Thailand.

I already pay tax on my worldwide income in the UK, so don't have to pay a second time in Spain.

As for residence, that's great my Thai wife gets PR after 1 year in Spain, and I get UK state pension increases.

Something she isn't entitled to in the UK, and I wasn't entitled to in Thailand.

Are you sure about the tax issue?

A friend of mine recently moved to Spain, and he told me that a lot of British moved back to the UK because something had changed which made it not so interesting for British people to have a second home in Spain.

Are you sure about the tax issue?

A friend of mine recently moved to Spain, and he told me that a lot of British moved back to the UK because something had changed which made it not so interesting for British people to have a second home in Spain.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/mortgageshome/article-2317127/Expats-head-home-Spain-forced-declare-overseas-assets.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/expat-money/10967870/Dont-get-caught-out-by-new-Spain-tax-laws.html

Oops, Maejo isn't gonna like that

Good find there!

Lucky I have no assets ...... house prices will drop even more ........ France and Portugal also good.

Pension safe too.

"Government service pensions paid to retired members of the fire service, police, civil servants, armed forces and local authorities are exempt from Spanish tax."

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Good find there!

Lucky I have no assets ...... house prices will drop even more ........ France and Portugal also good.

Pension safe too.

"Government service pensions paid to retired members of the fire service, police, civil servants, armed forces and local authorities are exempt from Spanish tax."

people with hallucinations get in France and Portugal a discount of 66% on prices of all goods and services tongue.png

Good find there!

Pension safe too.

people with hallucinations get in France and Portugal a discount of 66% on prices of all goods and services tongue.png

Good Day Herr Naam. Sounds like you have got your lederhosen in a twist lighten up a bit life is to short

I don't know who made this overview, but you can not compare easy if you switch usd/eur and eur/usd .. in the same table.

as the table says usd should be in the front to be able to compare with other currencies. I adjusted for you

now you can see they predict every currency will weaken against the usd

post-13477-0-14834100-1433305750_thumb.j

Edited by Incobart

I don't know who made this overview, but you can not compare easy if you switch usd/eur and eur/usd .. in the same table.

as the table says usd should be in the front to be able to compare with other currencies. I adjusted for you

now you can see they predict every currency will weaken against the usd

Ermmm... Citibank made that overview (the banner sort of gives it away ;)) & I'm loathe to change published data in case I make a mistake (especially as I'm traveling & only have a phone/tablet with me).

If you want(ed) to add value, why not create an additional table showing the resultant EUR (& other currencies) - THB rates... (Which is the topic here, not USD).

Edited by JB300

Thai Baht is somewhat pegged to the US dollar. The US dollar will strenthen towards most other currencies because the US will be the first major economy to increse rates. When EU at the same time has QE the Euro should weaken against USD and also against Thai Baht. I would expect Euro/USD at 1.04 (now 1.12) at year end. If the US increases rates more than 0.5 % over the next year the Euro/USD should go to 1 in 2016. Short term the Euro could strengthen a little if the problem with Greece is solved which I expect.