Australian man survives shooting in Surat Thani

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all fairness to the Thais, as far as i remember - most of the times, there has been stories like this, from the middel and southern parts of Thailand - it's been a Farang businesspartner/or competing Faraing business, that has been paying some jackass, to do a amateur hit.

One thing though, in many stories, the shooter originates from Nakhon Sri Thammarat - maybe Chonburi isn't the real Mob-Capital after all rolleyes.gif

It was simply a random act of violence and should not be perceived as a deliberate act of violence against the Australian or an act of violence against farangs in general...Thailand is a wonderful peaceful, law-abiding, place with smiling faces...any questions?

Just another day Assasination-paradise - 10,000 B and all is fair game seems like and the Police couldnt care less, ah that Thai

I hear fair game on you is 20 baht!Then some said free.

Wonder how many Thais would dream of being able to kill a farang, au gratuit.

au gratuit. Is that with cheese ? Sorry , time for a visit to my local. And if she's not in I will go to my pub.

My 'mia noi' is from Nakhon Sri Thammarat and she swears all Southerners are 'jai dam'. (black hearted)

My ex wife is from Thung Song (Nakhon Sri Thammarat) she refused to live there or even return to that province while we was married. Same reason: she could not guarantee my safety there.