Tot *cyber In Phuket

LivinLOS

I have had huge problems with poor line quality in my house here and finally had TOT come and install a new line from a new exchange (I had to pay even though they agree they cannot fix my old line).. This may have fixed my line stability but..

As of Sunday >1 week ago the line is connecting.. I can ping DNS and gateway servers but the packets crawl in and I get kb/min !! basically inbound packets / http traffic are not coming through at a speed enough to get web pages.

I am used to TOT basically lieing to cover thier asses and I have the tel numbers of a few of the local techs and the people in the local exchange.

All last week I was on the phone daily.. They tell me 'yes this is a problem for everyone' (I am unsure if thats everyone goldcyber, everyone on phuket, or everyone in Patong) and a woman I know who works in a net cafe sas she is packed all day long with TOT ADSL customers getting their email. So it does seem a issue more than just me alone.

Well despite 'being aware of the problem' its now more than a week of no ADSL. No one can give me a straight answer as to what the problems is.. Why theres a problem.. Or when it will be fixed. I find it hard to believe everyone on TOT on phuket has no internet for a week ?!?!

Anyone else effected ??

Anyone have more info ??

When it works my TOT line is pretty fast.. I have had 800kbps international speeds from my 1Mbps line and streaming vid and radio works.. But the lne just doesnt stay fucntioning.. I thought the new line hardware had finally fixed my problems and now this.

stranger

i'm in phuket town and everythings is up and fast

off course,fast from 20.00pm to 08.00am :D

sometimes,2 times per month i cannot get ip for some hours,but i'm saqtisfy,because i know adsl in thailand :o

only one solution

or back your broadband or call everyday the local tech tot(never stay :D )maybe better yuou go personally in the office

i'm sorry

goodluck

PS=today i cannot connect to msn........amazing

Edited by giulio