Thaksin wants strong support base before contemplating return home

webfact

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I imagine that just 24 hours ago he stressed that the rule of law must be followed. Today's outburst said that basically when he thinks he has bought enough support from the retarded and feeble-minded, screw the rule of law and democracy, he will rally his slackjaws and attempt to gain control over Thailand through terrorism. Entirely predictable IMO.

By 'retarded and feeble-minded', are you referring to a large portion of the electorate?

Just want to know where you're coming from.

A large portion, but less than 50%, is that what you are referring to? Interesting to see that Thaksin's bald lies and absolutely contradicting himself publicly in less than 24 hours does not take the shine off him for the enamored.

Pats on the back to Baker,Bell,Botts ,Peroff and big Bobby A. You polished a turd boys.

gigglem.gif here we go again! In the previous speech he says no to coming back to politics or rehashing the reds...but now....

I will give him cudos for one thing though (if he does actually beleive it)....at least he knows that giving the poor a little piece of the pie will keep the economy and businesses going. Whatever gets given to the poor gets spent anyway.

Thats one thing i seem to constantly argue about when in Australia..the numpy mentality..." give the dole-bludgers nothing" ect ect

A lot of the idiots who banged on with that for years conveniently change their minds when they open their own business and realise that the "dole money" is what gets pumped back into their businesses and the economy.

Just that in Thaksins case he is clever enough to make sure he owns the businesses (mobiles,communication ect) that the people will pump the money back into whistling.gif

If enough people say it long enough it can become the truth. i don't think he can pull it off though.

His "best before date" has expired.

his best before date expired the moment he slipped out of his mothers womb...

""I want to clone the DNA of the Thai democracy. I want to take it [DNA] into the 'Thaksin lab' to make a stronger and better democracy.""

and some complain about re-education sessions ?

...................and some complain about re-education sessions ?.........................

Similar thought to the one I had when I read that insane statement by Thaksin, the mad professor.

I will add it to my long list of wacko quotes by Thaksin, who I believe has "lost the plot". He is forgetting the lies he told in the past, like not interfering in Thai politics, and just making himself look stupid now.

From now on when the anti-junta crowd pick on the PM for making outlandish comments, I will quote this latest one by Thaksin and remind them - "This is the alternative".........................................clap2.gif

""I want to clone the DNA of the Thai democracy. I want to take it [DNA] into the 'Thaksin lab' to make a stronger and better democracy.""

...................and some complain about re-education sessions ?.........................

Similar thought to the one I had when I read that insane statement by Thaksin, the mad professor.

I will add it to my long list of wacko quotes by Thaksin, who I believe has "lost the plot". He is forgetting the lies he told in the past, like not interfering in Thai politics, and just making himself look stupid now.

From now on when the anti-junta crowd pick on the PM for making outlandish comments, I will quote this latest one by Thaksin and remind them - "This is the alternative".........................................clap2.gif

.. Because everyone who is anti junta is pro Thaksin and that's the end of the matter.

When Taksin was elected to lead the country....

I remember in those days that you had to line up in front of real estate agents their offices in order to buy a property...(so busy with buyers then )

Economics was so booming at that time...All was making money no one was complaining.

Look around you how it is nowadays?

meanwhile most Foreigners have left Thailand new winner Spain..

.. Because everyone who is anti junta is pro Thaksin and that's the end of the matter.

Great ! That means I won't be hearing any more about it from you. whistling.gif

The control freak froths from the mouth again---a liar must have a good memory=====Problem here is that he has a prolapse of the memory.

Thaksin is fully at home on stage fully believing what he says is true. He has completely lost his marbles along with anyone who supports him. To my mind most of the family are of the same thinking ( they actually believe everyone loves them).

The control freak froths from the mouth again---a liar must have a good memory=====Problem here is that he has a prolapse of the memory.

Thaksin is fully at home on stage fully believing what he says is true. He has completely lost his marbles along with anyone who supports him. To my mind most of the family are of the same thinking ( they actually believe everyone loves them).

Errr sorry to be the one to break it to you,... but everyone here DOES love 'em. rolleyes.gif

Thats why they have one every election here since (goodness knows how long).... somchai was a dek dek.

I suspect its that way because the lowly poor (with questionable education) out-number the rich by not small percent.

AND the Thaksins at least gave them (the poor) the crumbs that fell off the table...certain others would rather vacuum up the crumbs and feed it to their dogs before they gave to anyone else.

It seems the only ones who object fiecely to the good doctor are the rich Thais...who rely on the poor for cheap labour and the provision of cheap food..

and off course..those who hate him with a passion...the insignificant minority that live here but dont have the rite to vote wai2.gif

I thought you weren't talking to me anymore?

Errr sorry to be the one to break it to you,... but everyone here DOES love 'em. rolleyes.gif

Thats why they have one every election here since (goodness knows how long).... somchai was a dek dek.

I suspect its that way because the lowly poor (with questionable education) out-number the rich by not small percent.

AND the Thaksins at least gave them (the poor) the crumbs that fell off the table...certain others would rather vacuum up the crumbs and feed it to their dogs before they gave to anyone else.

It seems the only ones who object fiecely to the good doctor are the rich Thais...who rely on the poor for cheap labour and the provision of cheap food..

and off course..those who hate him with a passion...the insignificant minority that live here but dont have the rite to vote wai2.gif

Seems that on this topic you are near alone, We have seen the minority on here post similar, I would assume you think majority on TVF are nutters, and your lot are clear thinking people, I think you are on the wrong side of the fence if you actually believe what you posted.

I have to laugh at some posters that actually believe Thaksin wanted to be Thai pm, so he could look after the poor cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Did I imagine that just 24 hours ago he stressed that the rule of law must be followed. Today's outburst said that basically when he thinks he has bought enough support from the retarded and feeble-minded, screw the rule of law and democracy, he will rally his slackjaws and attempt to gain control over Thailand through terrorism. Entirely predictable IMO.

By 'retarded and feeble-minded', are you referring to a large portion of the electorate?

A large portion, but less than 50%, is that what you are referring to? Interesting to see that Thaksin's bald lies and absolutely contradicting himself publicly in less than 24 hours does not take the shine off him for the enamored.

Pats on the back to Baker,Bell,Botts ,Peroff and big Bobby A. You polished a turd boys.

according to the last 10 years, Thaksin won all elections. So he will be backupped by at least 50% of the population and will still be whatever the General might do. To accept the reality is one requirement and sign of democracy even if you don't like it.

Ha ha ha, thank you : your post made me laugh.

Are you really that stupid, or are you trolling ?.

Wow, so easy to pick holes in everything he says, even though those that are still in love with him will believe every word he says.

"violence is not the answer" ... except when I pay for it.

"people should not be seen as subordinates." ... except when I do it.

"The poor can benefit from such policies, and they can spend the money" ... as long as I get to keep 80% of it, and the sheeple can have the rest if there's any left over after all my "middlemen" have screwed you all over.

Do you still remenber your prediction regarding Thaksin ?? :)

I did say that nearly all the anti-Thaksinites are convinced he's not going back to Thailand. And certainly, none of them hope he's going back ! :)

I thought you weren't talking to me anymore?

It's hard to stay angry with you Babs. whistling.gif

After all, I am the table..

the USA needs a big base with its future war with China over the South China Sea.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/20/politics/south-china-sea-navy-flight/index.html

Jihadist group calls on Muslims to save Burmese migrants from 'savage Buddhists'. Al-Shabaab, the al-Qaeda-affiliated Somali terror group

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/burmamyanmar/11617560/Jihadist-group-calls-on-Muslims-to-save-Burmese-migrants-from-savage-Buddhists.html

somebody has to sign off on all of this. CNN is a good place to start talking about "restoring democracy" to the American people who are clueless about Thailand.

Well yes, I agree, the USA actually wants to build a big airbase in Thailand. That way, America can bomb China when World War Three starts !!

Now then, America would prefer to deal with nations that are democracies. The USA has to, at the very least, make it look like that it is trying to spread freedom and democracy everywhere. Yes, democracy means Thailand having a general election, an election with Thaksin competing against Abhisit. Yes, the West demands an election if Thailand is to be recognised as a democratic nation.

Do you feel it would be good if Thailand was regarded as a democracy by the West ? Do you feel it would be good if Thailand was to have a US airbase ? Do you feel it would be good for Thailand if Thailand was to receive benefits and gifts from the USA ? Yes, demand gifts from the USA, a US airbase on Thai soil is not for free ! Yes, playing the West and China against each other will benefit Thailand. Or do you feel that it's not a problem if Thailand is aligned with China, and becomes a Chinese colony ?

:)

I remember in those days that you had to line up in front of real estate agents their offices in order to buy a property...(so busy with buyers then )

Economics was so booming at that time...All was making money no one was complaining.

Thats because at that time the wole World was booming, has noting to do with Thaksin.

according to the last 10 years, Thaksin won all elections. So he will be backupped by at least 50% of the population and will still be whatever the General might do. To accept the reality is one requirement and sign of democracy even if you don't like it.

That must be your wet dream, keep on dreaming.

The reality seems that Thaksin thinks he needs to do something to 'create' that backup. Interesting, after the Thaksin clone PM, now Thaksin clone electorate.

whatever you think of Thaksin's poliicies, when it comes to being a shrewd and consummately skilled politician, he is without doubt head and shoulders above anyone in the current administration.

Absolutely! I would even go as far as adding 'with your head in the clouds the sky is the limit" especially when you clone your own admirers to ensure the proper adulation and respect.

The Chavalit success in the 1997 bust, the Chuan years of austerity and then Thaksinomics on a solid foundation prepared by others and with a Worldwide Economical boom.

Anyway, even Thaksin clones first need to 'get' money before they can spent it.

"...meanwhile most Foreigners have left Thailand new winner Spain.."

Good God, judging by the huge numbers of farangs complaining about waiting times at Immigration at Chaeng Wattana, Jomtien, Phuket and Chiang Mai, to name just a few, you would be inclined to think that they were arriving by the planeload.

New winner Spain? Is this about Barcelona or Real Madrid?

I remember when you hired line sitters to get you a new home in a development in California and Nevada. Those days are long gone. The current politician in power there has nothing to do with this. It was the ones in power when things were going well.

"I want to clone the DNA of the Thai democracy. I want to take it [DNA] into the 'Thaksin lab' to make a stronger and better democracy."

About what "lab" he is talking about?
Where it is?
Is this a think tank where many intellectuals come together breeding about a better democracy,
or it is just the liquor cabinet in his spacious Dubai Apartment full with ear medicine from his missing friend Chalerm?

"I want to clone the DNA of the Thai democracy. I want to take it [DNA] into the 'Thaksin lab' to make a stronger and better democracy."

About what "lab" he is talking about?

Where it is?

Is this a think tank where many intellectuals come together breeding about a better democracy,

or it is just the liquor cabinet in his spacious Dubai Apartment full with ear medicine from his missing friend Chalerm?

post-9891-0-60998200-1432300036_thumb.jp

Like this -----------------> post-9891-0-05848300-1432300122_thumb.jp.

Edited by ratcatcher