Thaksin worried his sister won’t get fair trial

Lite Beer

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see where his sister gets her defence statement from. I did the nothing wrong line? Why do these reporters even give yesterday's man the oxygen to utter such nonsense. He's waiting time to return to Thailand, yeah sure he is, and hoping that the others waiting for him will forget his past misdeeds. Not on your nelly Mr T. Thais never forget and your time expired long ago.

Edited by Si Thea01

This guy is world-class scum. He coerced his sister to stand as his PM proxy and now she is forced to face the music. She obeyed her rich older brother and now she has to pay the price for this egotistical swine's manipulation. What a complete bastard for letting his younger sister take the fall for him.

This saga of having his sister act as his puppet shows you the lengths this cowardly man will go to cling to the last vestiges of power. He really has no morals and he has no backbone since he's too afraid to come back to Thailand to stand trial. What makes it all so ridiculous is that we all know that the rich and powerful never go to jail here. The same would have applied to him.

What a sad old man!!

Like most Thais he don't realize, that there are consequences for your actions!!

Your little sister will hopefully get the punishment, she deserves after costing the taxpayers more than 700 billion baht!!

And before starting to worry about your sisters sentence, may I suggest, you get your sorry backside back to Thailand and start to serve your own sentence!!

"Like most Thais he don't realize, that there are consequences for your actions!!"

Amazing point of view here at the hub of sex tourists, serial over-stayers and visa abusers who think they are above the law and should never be accountable for their behavior ... not to mention all those who whine about blowing all their money on women and then portray themselves as victims rather than admitting their behavior was to blame for the inevitable consequences. Farang-ness means it's never your fault. Everything can be blamed on Thais.

Coming from a poster with the number 69 in their handle..........(sex tourists)

Thaksin never got a fair trial. Thats why he worries. I agree with him.

Which ones weren't fair - the one's where he was found innocent - like when he "forgot" about all that wealth he'd put in his servants names - or the one where he was found guilty????

What's worrying is CNN's apparent sympathy for thaksin and allowing him to air his opinion to their audience. Also off the back of recent US statements regarding the junta, those without any real knowledge of thailand could believe there was ill will at play to get the *&$@/ and his sister out of government. Is kirstey kenney still US ambassador or still just taking selfies at Starbucks?

Good job there's no oil in thailand.

the same fairness he gave ever to any democratic election !

The reds were never violent ?

They have killed many democratic protesters by drawing grenades and sniper shooting;

Why he have to tell the reds to keep qualm ? if they not violent ?

They are violent and just wait again to be violent !!

How democratic he keept the reds in the Norteast ?

In any election any democrat were attacked and confronted with death !!

That were his fair system;

Now General should give this fairness back to Him, his Sister and his Red devils !!

For courting this red bandidts I would recommand Kim Jong Un !!

With permit to take the tested flag with him !

What a sad old man!!

Like most Thais he don't realize, that there are consequences for your actions!!

Your little sister will hopefully get the punishment, she deserves after costing the taxpayers more than 700 billion baht!!

And before starting to worry about your sisters sentence, may I suggest, you get your sorry backside back to Thailand and start to serve your own sentence!!

"Like most Thais he don't realize, that there are consequences for your actions!!"

Amazing point of view here at the hub of sex tourists, serial over-stayers and visa abusers who think they are above the law and should never be accountable for their behavior ... not to mention all those who whine about blowing all their money on women and then portray themselves as victims rather than admitting their behavior was to blame for the inevitable consequences. Farang-ness means it's never your fault. Everything can be blamed on Thais.

I have the number 69. It could be my year of birth, it could be the 2 last numbers of my social security number. It could also be my age.

What a sad old man!!

take your sentence and show your confidence in the other 20 cases which are on court -

including the " killing without any law " of more than 1500 people on the " fight against war !

where more innocent people than drug related were killed,

as they want to wittnes which his allies makinbg money of bribe and drugs !!

Stay this trial for the truth -

and not hide behind passports of crime and drug countries !!

Give back the milliards of THB you have stolen from poor and hard working thai peoples !!

( but not back on vote buying !! )

why CNN doesn't bring the truth ?

How much you sponsored for this interview ??

I have the number 69. It could be my year of birth, it could be the 2 last numbers of my social security number. It could also be my age.

Lucky it's not 666, he could be Satan reborn.

Thaksin should feel like the bottom of a Pattaya sewer; for he was the one that coached his little sister in what to do when she held office. In a way, I feel sorry for being so... so... gullible (or is it stupid) to follow her big brother's crooked advice.

>>Commenting on the next election that will be held after the constitution become in force, Thaksin voiced no confidence of the election if it will install democracy in the country.<<Quote

Dear Mr T.

Try to google the word democracy.

Elected by the people, serving the country and its people

Do I need to say any more??

yeah, say it to Prayuth, you know, the first bit in bold. Elected by the people.

>>Commenting on the next election that will be held after the constitution become in force, Thaksin voiced no confidence of the election if it will install democracy in the country.<<Quote

Dear Mr T.

Try to google the word democracy.

Elected by the people, serving the country and its people

Do I need to say any more??

yeah, say it to Prayuth, you know, the first bit in bold. Elected by the people.

As usual you have nothing to argue your futile case with so you change the subject.

The topic is titled - "Thaksin worried his sister won't get a fair trial", and the post you commented on was about Thaksin.

Neither had anything to do with Prayuth.

remember every single thai holiday.and other thai events that he cant attend destroys him inside im quite happy with that..because this spineless country never serves the rich the justice they deserve,,....im a pauper but im here hahahahahahaha..maybe i will send him a postcard..with the usual..wish were here...even if he did come back he would be taken out i believe..and i dont mean for a meal..

You reap what you sow.

At least she has the guts to stand trial unlike you

I didn´t know Bluespunk skipped a trial, please inform us.

Was wondering about that myself…...

you got something in your wardrobe you not telling us spunkers...you know we wont judge you on here..whistling.gif