Pizza Hut vs Pizza Company

giddyup

We have a pizza Sunday once a month and normally order from Pizza Company, but today for a change I decided to order from Pizza Hut. What a disappointment, the toppings are very light-on compared to Pizza Company and not that tasty either. The Pizza Hut pizzas in Thailand aren't anything like I had in Australia, but that's to be expected. I'm sure there are better pizzas than either of these companies around, but if you want a pizza delivered on the dark side, these two are your best options, but in future I'll stick to Pizza Company.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave up on Pizza Hut after it failed to deliver my pizza many moons ago ... after 90 minutes I called them to be told they could not find Soi Watboon in Naklua ... I pointed out it was in Jomtien and they asked if I still wanted it sad.png

Edited by MickA

it is like comparing the relative benefits of two different turds. you cant win.

I disagree. I've eaten a lot of different pizzas over the years from your fancy boutique style small bistros, to the chains like Dominos etc, and the Pizza Company aren't too bad. Not going to please everybody.

it is like comparing the relative benefits of two different turds. you cant win.

I do think baking hotdogs into the crusts is pretty danged gross.

They did the same thing with artificially flavored industrial 'cheese' ...

Not impressed with either of them, both are overpriced and hardly any topping.

Also found seats in the Booths of Pizza Hut at Airport Plaza were built for midgets...seat bottoms are just above floor level.

As for Pizza Company, they were okay about 6 years ago but don't waste your money on them now.

Pizza Hut in America is half way decent---have never tried it here but Pizza Company is the absolute worst and I'll never have it again---what a waste!!! Smaller outfits like Pizza Big in Naklua and NY Pizza on 3rd Road are the closest thing to getting good pizza in TH.

Pizza Hut in America is half way decent---have never tried it here but Pizza Company is the absolute worst and I'll never have it again---what a waste!!! Smaller outfits like Pizza Big in Naklua and NY Pizza on 3rd Road are the closest thing to getting good pizza in TH.

Do they deliver to the dark side end of Nern Plubwan? If not, meaningless to me.

Same experience, pizzahut suks, pc is better but i also feel that the quality there has decreased, at this point im still ordering from them just because they know the directions to my condo immediatly when i pace the call.. But i think its time to find a nice independent pizza delivery restaurant in bangkok.. This corporate shit it just getting shittier

Example: I recently noticed the menu at Burger King now tells you what exactly is in those 'hamburgers' they are selling, i'm guessing its some new government regulation because those lables were not there before but anyways, low and behold that burger king crap isnt even beef! They're selling pork burgers, or hybred pork burgers for all that money they're asking for there garbage quality product (you know they have to charge that much for all that advertising they buy) AND they dont tell you the %s in the beef/pork hybreds..so of cource you have to assume that they are mostly pork fat.

Do they deliver to the dark side end of Nern Plubwan? If not, meaningless to me.

Not sure if Dominos will deliver over there but I will stick my head above the parapet and say for Thailand they aren't that bad. Also 1 day a week with 2 for 1 offer.

like a cheap rolox copies, both are poor quality, worse they are NOT cheap

how anyone eats them on a regular basis puzzles me.

calorie count 1000's, nutritional count zero

love this line

The suit has also suggested alternative names the Company might use, including “Thai Pie,” “Tropical Wedges,” and “Circle Of Krup.
Edited by kaorop

Whichever one has a two-for-one promotion on for me. But generally New York Pizza delivery to the Darkside...the best.

Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't know they delivered to our area. I have a 13 year old boy, so good pizza is a big deal in our house. biggrin.png

With regards to Pizza Company vs. Pizza Hut, I'll take Pizza Company every time. The pizzas are smaller than Pizza Hut, but so much tastier. And they get here in half an hour instead of an hour and a half.