Way clear for joint rail project

webfact

One of the biggest problems with this network is not the technology, that is tried and tested. The problem lays with the maintanence of the tracks. Imagine the train at full speed and someone has left an old bicycle on the track. The consequences do not want to thought of.

High speed should be built with components and tolerance that are "Low maintenance" . If its built properly there should be very little maintenance , plenty of track inspections, TRVs for Top and line and Ultrasound for Rail problems . They should and the Must put a fence up around the entire Railway , also level crossings should /will be done a way with , bridges , tunnels and a specialty in Asia a PMB , pedestrian and motor bike bridge

LMAO. Oh dude, I live about 150 meters from the Lampang - Chiang Mai section of the track. Plenty of track inspections? What planet do you live on (I don't mean that in a bad way) Fences, inspections, Omg. I think not. Anyway, this I guarentee will never get off the ground (or even the few millimeters above the track that they will fly on).

No worries mate , Ive worked in Asia for 13 years on various Rail projects, I have great confidence in their ability to turn out sub standard, reduced durability Track in double the time allowed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic