Thai govt revokes Thaksin's passports, citing 'damaging' interview

webfact

Personally I don't think this is a smart move. He is now an exile who was overthrown by an illegal military coup who will spouting the charges were political etc etc. He will now take the gloves off as he can play to a Worldwide stage now he is an 'exile'. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's aetting up a government in exile. Prayuth has totally played into Thaksin's hands now. Silly person, Thailand and it's junta will now really be under the international spotlight.

When was Thaksin overthrown by a military coup?

19th September, 2006

Wrong before and still wrong. Dunces corner please, and stay there until asked to be come out.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I don't think this is a smart move. He is now an exile who was overthrown by an illegal military coup who will spouting the charges were political etc etc. He will now take the gloves off as he can play to a Worldwide stage now he is an 'exile'. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's aetting up a government in exile. Prayuth has totally played into Thaksin's hands now. Silly person, Thailand and it's junta will now really be under the international spotlight.

When was Thaksin overthrown by a military coup?

19th September, 2006

Wrong before and still wrong. Dunces corner please, and stay there until asked to be come out.

do you also deny climate change?

Well, I will go back to the most relevant part of one of my previous posts that has been mysteriously deleted, presumably for being "inflammatory" which is very funny considering some of the content of the previous 350 odd posts.

If he was a criminal wanted for serious fraud charges (like FIFA officials) why would Interpol not be able to arrest him (and it was requested). Answer, because Interpol will not arrest anybody who the charges against are politically motivated.

This is the point. He may or may not be guilty of wrongdoing, but the charges against him were raised by an illegitimate regime; as with the charges against YL.

This is recognised by the outside world (except for those who would defend "Kristallnacht" or "Tiananmen Square" as the actions of a good government who care about the people.

If you really care about democracy, you cant defend people who overthrow a democratically elected government at the point of a gun to impose their own twisted, despotic ideas of a new order of "happiness for the people".Sieg Heil.

Thaksin is not wanted for serious fraud charges, rather is he is wanted for serious fraud convictions, the evidence of which has never been challenged. His term of office had expired when the army stepped in in 2006. I guess some of you didn't know that or rather think that we didn't. Your reference to Kristallnacht and Tiananmen Square is bogus. As for the 'outside world', I guess that must be some mystical state because otherwise it is has zero basis. As for Thaksin's passport or rather passports being cancelled, the old red claque here seems to be incandescent at yet another humiliation being heaped upon their hero who in 3-D relief appears as Che Guevara, Gandhi and Father Christmas in some strange ideological mashup.

Bogus as in tazering students for a peaceful protest kind of bugus? Wake up and give up trying to defend the indefensible. I ts not about Thaksin per say, its about the overthrow of legitimate governments by armed forces who SHOULD be sworn to defend the government but are controlled by outside interests and corrupt "po yai's". Have to be carful who you refer to under this bunch of ....... and that is what makes it WRONG .