Phala beach clean up

banchang

I saw that there is a big sign referring to the cleanup posted on the land next to to Crossroads bar.

The land is still vacant but maybe somebody will open a new bar/restaurant "Boardwalk" there soon.

Looks like today there were some workers hanging around.

In any case, its where one should come together for the cleanup.

I will fuel a rumor I heard a week or so ago.

I was told the owner of the Crossroads Bar lost his lease on the building/land so he will make a new place on the vacant land next door. If things progress in Thai time it will be some length of time to see anything new built on that land.

Surely with the amount of rubbish on this beach it will take more than a few volunteers a couple of hours. Why has't the local government done anything about this mess? After all they found the money to build a new office right on the beach. I suppose it comes down to priorities. It's just a shame, if the beach front was cleaned up permanently this would creat more prosperity for the whole community.

Surely with the amount of rubbish on this beach it will take more than a few volunteers a couple of hours. Why has't the local government done anything about this mess? After all they found the money to build a new office right on the beach. I suppose it comes down to priorities. It's just a shame, if the beach front was cleaned up permanently this would creat more prosperity for the whole community.

I was mentioning the same the other day about Mae Phim Beach. It defies all logic to let these beautiful beaches become garbage dumps.

I clean Phala beach every day, at least the part behind our house. Its a real shame that most of the time, the beach looks like a garbage dump.

I was there yesterday for the first time. Was checking out the schools. You're right the beaches looked sadly littered.