Drone Licence

And here - http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-RC-Quadcopters-c-1848.html

Thinking of getting the Eachine H8 mini for 486.04 Baht for practicing with first before investing too much.

Banggood have an interesting story on their Blog, regarding the internals of the H8: http://blog.banggood.com/eachine-teardown-inside-the-cheapest-quad-ever-29789.html

• 4 weeks later...

Have had one hover in front of my second floor windows where my living room and bedroom are located. That felt very invasive, if it happened a few times i would be thinking slingshot with a projectile trailing a string. So I am with Roo on that one. However, last weekend was with a mate that had a very advanced drone and used to fly helicopters. He was already very good at flying it and it it's speed and range were impressive. Fantastic tool for photography and video and very fun toy as well. It's all a matter of balance.

I have been flying drones for a couple of years now and it cracks me up when someone complains about the possibility of having their privacy violated. They should be more worried about someone with a DSLR and a 500mm lens. The cameras on drones are good for landscape photography , they have no zoom capabilities and they cannot sneak up on you, they have flashing lights and you can hear them coming from a mile away. Get over it .

I have been flying drones for a couple of years now and it cracks me up when someone complains about the possibility of having their privacy violated. They should be more worried about someone with a DSLR and a 500mm lens. The cameras on drones are good for landscape photography , they have no zoom capabilities and they cannot sneak up on you, they have flashing lights and you can hear them coming from a mile away. Get over it .

Really? Go fly a kite.cheesy.gif

Perhaps then you should have a talk to the person that was flying one outside my third floor window & hovering over my pool. He obviously hasn't got your ethics.

• 3 months later...