King Kong Party Club

beechbum

Anyone been there yet?

Wife and the little bloke went over to check if it was open last weekend, they were to early, doesn't open until 1300,

Sounds like a small water park type set up which caters for kids and adults.

It's a couple of k's east of the Kathu Tesco (opposite side of the road), near the petrol station, kids can stay until 1900 then they gotta go as I think they start selling alcohol.

I think the wife said they want 890baht from tourists or 200baht if you show your Thai license.

Anyway, anyone got any other info or first hand knowledge re this place?

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@7.9117393,98.3391605,760m/data=!3m1!1e3

We took the kids there, it is not a bad afternoon out. I think they intend it to be a family venue in the day and then in the evenings it becomes a party club for adults. They have a big pool, big slide, foam machine, sauna, steam room and massage. We had no problem getting in for the Thai price, I wouldn't go in for the foreigner price. The beer is a bit expensive at 120B a bottle. The food prices were ok.

Sounds like a good place the spend an afternoon with my son.

But according to their facebook page it is just of Chaofa West?

Yeah, that is way off. It is on the road described above, in Kathu, on the road that runs from the Caltex gas station to the big Tesco Lotus. Just look for the King Kongs.

We took the kids there, it is not a bad afternoon out. I think they intend it to be a family venue in the day and then in the evenings it becomes a party club for adults. They have a big pool, big slide, foam machine, sauna, steam room and massage. We had no problem getting in for the Thai price, I wouldn't go in for the foreigner price. The beer is a bit expensive at 120B a bottle. The food prices were ok.

Cheers Jim, sounds like a good day, will take the young fella.

"I think the wife said they want 890baht from tourists or 200baht if you show your Thai license." - that's a big disparity in price. Over four times the price, for use of the same facilities.

A price difference like that would probably turn tourists away, on principle alone. An easy way to lose a big segment of the market.

"I think the wife said they want 890baht from tourists or 200baht if you show your Thai license." - that's a big disparity in price. Over four times the price, for use of the same facilities.

A price difference like that would probably turn tourists away, on principle alone. An easy way to lose a big segment of the market.

True, but unfortunately not uncommon.