Detailed deep cleaning house cleaner for one day?

zeekgarcia

We are looking for someone who will really be detailed and really deep clean a house for one day near the Samoeng Intersection on Chiang Mai Hang Dong road.

Any recommendations feel free to post or PM and about how much this would cost?

Edit: We are only looking for someone to clean this house one time and it should only take one day as no one is living in the house right now.

Edited by zeekgarcia

Is that one day only,one day per week? its going to take more than one

cleaner to clean a house to the standards i think you are looking for,also

they would not stay long ,if you are really fussy,if its a one off job,look in

tele yellow pages,for cleaning companies,like those that clean the malls

etc, ,if you are looking for a one day a week cleaner expect to pay 500

THB per day,but they are not easy to find,and your location may not help.

regards worgeordie

Is that one day only,one day per week? its going to take more than one

cleaner to clean a house to the standards i think you are looking for,also

they would not stay long ,if you are really fussy,if its a one off job,look in

tele yellow pages,for cleaning companies,like those that clean the malls

etc, ,if you are looking for a one day a week cleaner expect to pay 500

THB per day,but they are not easy to find,and your location may not help.

regards worgeordie

We are only looking for someone to clean the house one time and it should only take one day to do it as no one is living in the house at this time.

My Thai neighbor uses a company twice a year for a very thorough cleaning of their very large house. Several people come in a large van with lots of industrial supplies, they do the windows, clean the couches (leave them outside to sun-dry), etc. I believe they charge around 8,500 THB. I posted their contact info in the past when someone had a similar request.

My Thai neighbor uses a company twice a year for a very thorough cleaning of their very large house. Several people come in a large van with lots of industrial supplies, they do the windows, clean the couches (leave them outside to sun-dry), etc. I believe they charge around 8,500 THB. I posted their contact info in the past when someone had a similar request.

I tried to find your post about this but could not as I could not find a way to search your posts so I went through around 20 pages of your 40+ pages of posts and could not find anything. If you remember or can find this company please let me know. Thanks

Edited by zeekgarcia

I used a company twice after a build. They come down the outside on harness to clean windows etc. a team stays in and cleans every inch. Both houses were over 400 sqm and the cost was 10K should I try to find their contacts inf

Yes please try to find their info.

I tried to search also and as great a website as TV is, the search function leaves a lot to be desired. Also I believe the search function no longer gives results to posts that were made more than 2 years ago.

If I see the housekeeper around I'll try and get the contact info. Last time I got it off their van.

• 2 weeks later...

We gave up on finding someone to clean as we found out that people will not clean like we want it cleaned meaning scrubbing everything down that is dirty or grimy until the dirt and grime is gone. We found out that some people think if you sweep a floor, use a scrub brush in some areas, and mop then its clean, even though alot of things are still dirty and grimy like light switches etc.

We gave up on finding someone to clean as we found out that people will not clean like we want it cleaned meaning scrubbing everything down that is dirty or grimy until the dirt and grime is gone. We found out that some people think if you sweep a floor, use a scrub brush in some areas, and mop then its clean, even though alot of things are still dirty and grimy like light switches etc.

Yeh, this place sucks, can't find anybody for proper cleaning. Bloody hard to imagine how civilized people can live here. Thank God for my Swiss maid, only 75,000 Baht/mo.