Prayut to revoke all Thaksin’s passports

Lite Beer

O-Boy is El General ever pissed. They even want to revoke his police rank and no doubt his Degree. That a-boy make it very hard for the former PM to find a job and a place to rest his head. Madness, mindless, and childish, Thai politics at there best.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does that not surprise me!!!!! The Bangkonians have had it in for him for years as he upsets their little domination games so they can't do what they want. He was legally elected and has good support. The 'elite' as they are so called only ever care about themselves, and money. To hell with the poor farmers!! It's no surprise he has such a dedicated following, and if the 'new unelected PM can't understand this he should not be in the position and should not have usurped control.

Why does that not surprise me!!!!! The Bangkonians have had it in for him for years as he upsets their little domination games so they can't do what they want. He was legally elected and has good support. The 'elite' as they are so called only ever care about themselves, and money. To hell with the poor farmers!! It's no surprise he has such a dedicated following, and if the 'new unelected PM can't understand this he should not be in the position and should not have usurped control.

Would it surprise you that there is more to Thailand than red-land and BKK, that many people in those areas despise this criminal and his lackeys, and that the great majority are far from being "elite" .

The guy plundered the country, didn't want to face the courts so chose for exile. Still he compulsively keeps messing with Thailand. Nothing wrong with the Kingdom kicking back some.

Our missunderstood fugitive should watch out for a sledgehammer if he doesn't stop his messing.

He will soon be 66. Good age for retirement. He doesn't seem to realise that there's only one way for him to return to LoS: do his prison term and face other trials.

My suggestion for him: lay low and forget about Thailand. Plenty of things he can do with his billions.

But what would happen to TVF without The Criminal.

You forgot one thing,he is a fugitive criminal,who has been engaging in treason.It is proving one thing in Thailand,money can't buy love all the time.The only way he is coming back,is in an urn.

And another non news event gets reported. The only thing that this proves is that someone spoke the truth which somebody else did not like. This person then used his handbag to swipe at the person speaking the truth. Unfortunately the truth stays the truth, just like TS breaking the rules and getting caught. Other people that break the rules never gets convicted even if they get caught as they give themselves ammunity.

I watched all his interviews and he said nothing derogatory. He simply disagreed with some of the issues at stake and this is enough to strip him of his passport. That being said he has now instigated an act from the Junta that will fall on the eyes of the world. Will the UN and most of the democratic world look as this as a totalitarian dictatorship? Your guess is as good as mine. Sometimes i wonder who the advisers are.

But with his remaining passports, TS could still enter more countries than could the junta

The current PM doesn't believe a 5 star all-expenses-paid world tour is part of his duties.

No he simply believes the suppression of his own people against their wills is. Bravo General!

Where do you get this nonsense from?

Suppression of his own people?

Show me where the average Thai or farang is being suppressed in any meaningful way?

Blah blah blah.....same old leftie crap from the class of people who are just busting to introduce their own particular form of suppression of the masses

What did Thaksin call it?....His goal?.....A benevolent dictatorship..

Please use discretion in your references to the government. Phrases which can be considered as anti-coup will be removed. Referring to Thailand or the government as a dictatorship, military dictatorship or other such terms will be removed. Continued postings of this nature will find your posting privileges temporarily suspended.

Im sure the heading should have read Prayut to revoke all Thaksins Thai passports I don't think he has gained enough power to revoke other countries passports at the moment and if Thaksin ever wishes to come back he can do the same as other farangs do here 90 day reports visa runs oh the methods are endless but I'm starting to get the impression that paranoia is starting to set in the good general.

Not even the government knows how many....

how this new GVT can know, what he did with his printing machines,

oassports, false documents, money ?? who knows ??

More Harder the better it is,

still not too late to get this croach !1

The guy plundered the country, didn't want to face the courts so chose for exile. Still he compulsively keeps messing with Thailand. Nothing wrong with the Kingdom kicking back some.

Our missunderstood fugitive should watch out for a sledgehammer if he doesn't stop his messing.

He will soon be 66. Good age for retirement. He doesn't seem to realise that there's only one way for him to return to LoS: do his prison term and face other trials.

My suggestion for him: lay low and forget about Thailand. Plenty of things he can do with his billions.

this is the good and the bad things !

You can get many things with money , BUt you can not get everything !! 555555555555555555555

Would it surprise you that there is more to Thailand than red-land and BKK, that many people in those areas despise this criminal and his lackeys, and that the great majority are far from being "elite" .

The great majority, are you talking about those few thousand (a few tens of thousand at the most) fools following a completely corrupt madman who later turned monk to "go under the radar" (= make it easier to accept that they're not going after him)? They painted the devil on the wall, now we've got no choice but to believe that's the way it is, right?

Or may there be more than one devil here?

There are many criminals here, I wouldn't be so quick to point my finger on one culprit and absolve everyone else.

Slowly I am getting not really upset about comments here but angry because they all focus on the past and the wrongs Thaksin committed or supposed to have committed. I haven’t voted for him and the reason is that I lived in the UK that time and the other would be that I personally (not commenting on his policies) didn’t like him. But that feeling did apply to many of the other politicians that have been ascended to power since that time.

What astonishes me are the facts that all previous governments by their political opponents are judged on their achievements, which in most cases according to the comments are crimes, wrong doings and the lack of interest in the general population but only centred on self-interest. That may be true or false and personally I’m not interested because I try to focus on the future to make Thailand a better and more stable country. What I can’t fail to see and repeat it again, most of the commentators focus on the past and judging the governments of each period on it, whilst on the other hand the current government is judged on the present and the future.

The current government’s achievement so it is claimed is that Thailand hasn’t had any major unrests since they took over. But it is not wrong to state that past governments would have achieved the same if they would have had an article 44 granting them absolute power and the backing of the military to enforce it. So, the question is, is it an achievement or based on the fact that they use means that democratically elected governments can’t use?

Next questions would be about the economy, education, social services etc and if they have improved and how well is the country doing compared to the future partners in the ASEAN community looking at these issues? Which of the promises made have already been seen a shifting of goalposts like elections and new constitution?

There are so many people with expertise on this forum boards that actually could improve the situations in our schools or other parts of society. I for example volunteered to go during the week into our local schools to help out with the English lessons, reading text and speaking to the children; no financial gains only to give the children a chance to have a person there that actually can read and speak English. Here on the forum I sometimes read from English parents that the teacher at the school their children attend doesn’t speak English. Would it not be a great idea for them to go into the school ones or twice a week and read some text for the children?

Where there are reasons for critic by all means criticise but don’t do it without suggesting solutions that help avoiding a repeat of the same mistakes and that actually lead into a democratic future. Otherwise you don’t offer any help to my people.

The more Prayut is getting angry, the more Thaksin is laughing his ass off! What can a "man of war" do against a clever business man? Can an ant make an elephant hurt seriously? Thaksin has always a PLAN B ready in his pocket, otherwise he would be dead already.

If Thaksin has a diplomatic passport from Montenegro he could always return to Thailand on it and claim diplomatic immunity. I suspect that he wouldn't get far if he tried though.

No he couldn't. Diplomatic immunity only extends to offenses committed while in residence as a diplomat, not previous offenses. If it was otherwise was criminals could be made immune from prosecution by the same method you describe.

Edited by moto77

There are so many people with expertise on this forum boards that actually could improve the situations in our schools or other parts of society. I for example volunteered to go during the week into our local schools to help out with the English lessons, reading text and speaking to the children; no financial gains only to give the children a chance to have a person there that actually can read and speak English. Here on the forum I sometimes read from English parents that the teacher at the school their children attend doesn’t speak English. Would it not be a great idea for them to go into the school ones or twice a week and read some text for the children?

That would be against the law for a foreigner.