Adding RAM to laptop vs warranty, need to open the back cover

scandinavi

Does laptop resellers in Thailand let users do this kind of normal maintenance? I would like to add RAM and replace HD myself after buying the laptop.

Are there usually warranty stickers over the back lid screws?

If I need to return the laptop to warranty repair I would install the original RAM and HD into it before returning it but the warranty repair may still notice the laptop has been opened. Has this been any problem in well known shops like invadeit or banait?

Not seen a drive or RAM cover sticker on the machines I've bought here (but not many).

I would always return the machine to 'standard' before looking for warranty service, one doesn't want to give an excuse.

Not seen a drive or RAM cover sticker on the machines I've bought here (but not many).

I would always return the machine to 'standard' before looking for warranty service, one doesn't want to give an excuse.

When I bought the previous one, there was a warranty sticker over that place. I bought it together with the more RAM so in the shop they cut the warranty sticker and add more RAM.

I asked for the sticker...they told "no ploblem"....Didn't had a warranty so I don't know...