A new big condo in NaJomtien

craigt3365

Wow. This will be a big one. Walked by today and noticed a few of the existing places are being shut down. Casuarina Hotel is one and I think Baramie also. Bacco Beach and The Glass House restaurants seem to be staying.

http://newpattaya.com/construction/sixth-element-na-jomtien/

The project comprises of five buildings, three towers of 56 stories each and
two buildings of around 10 stories each.

There will be a total of 1400 units with a market value of around 12 billion baht.

On the 28th of March 2015 the first building will be launched. It comprises of 330 units
and has a market value of around 2 billion baht.

Sixth-Element-Na-Jomtien-2.jpg

they paid 1.220 Millions for 34 rai of land, so that makes 36 Mio. for 1 rai. And this for land which is 200 meters away from the beach and quiet about 10 kilometers away from central Pattaya. I am always amazed by the high land prices in Thailand.

Oh dear- Ocean 1 Tower anyone? A truly fabulous investment opportunity majestically situated by a pure white sand beach- any of course Elton John had reserved the penthouse ( as I was told by the developer himself ) won't mention any names .

It will never happen

How is that Movenpick condo in the same area doing. I see everywhere billboards that it finished in 2014 and they offer returns of close to 10% I thinh. Is it actually finished?

I don't think it's finished. But they are working on it. I would guess it should be done by year end????

As for returns, reminds me of a place we visited in Phuket several years ago. Guaranteed 10% returns. When asked about it, due to the declining tourist numbers, the rep said "Yes, guaranteed. But not this year". 5555

How is that Movenpick condo in the same area doing. I see everywhere billboards that it finished in 2014 and they offer returns of close to 10% I thinh. Is it actually finished?

I don't think it's finished. But they are working on it. I would guess it should be done by year end????

As for returns, reminds me of a place we visited in Phuket several years ago. Guaranteed 10% returns. When asked about it, due to the declining tourist numbers, the rep said "Yes, guaranteed. But not this year". 5555

They mustn't sell like sweet bread then if even such a large international company can't keep the schedule.

The billboard says in big wording, ready to move in second half 2014.

I'll try to walk by tomorrow and have a look. Haven't walked that part of the beach in quite some time. Due for an investigation! 5555

Last time I walked the beach there was a few months ago. And they seemed to making very good progress. They've been working on the villas (?) by the road for some time now.

• 4 months later...

They mustn't sell like sweet bread then if even such a large international company can't keep the schedule.

I think that you will find that the Movenoick element is the brand managing the hotel element and not in fact the developer.

It would be impossible to " Guarantee" returns of 10% unless they " Built it in" to the asking price,then handled the letting for the first year, and afterwards returning the 10% to you !! very risky venture. If it sounds too good to true, it usually is.

Hello, I heard that more condos are coming at Na Jomtien, do you have any name or website links ? thank you.

Pazer at soi 18 I think... behind Nissan www.thepazer.com

6 Elements soi Glasshouse

X2

Pure Sunset Beach soi 48 www.purenajomtien.com

It would be impossible to " Guarantee" returns of 10% unless they " Built it in" to the asking price,then handled the letting for the first year, and afterwards returning the 10% to you !! very risky venture. If it sounds too good to true, it usually is.

"10% return" They (developers) will tell you anything,anything,all they have done is think of a number add 10% and return it,supposedly after year one

The cast iron guarantee at Big C for yet another gem of a condo offer, 2.5 mil, rent it for 25000 a month,all yours after 10 years done and dusted,yeah right,time for a laff,Always wondered if any punters were that thick and stupid to fall for these gimmicks

I think that you will find that the Movenoick element is the brand managing the hotel element and not in fact the developer.

http://movenpick-pattaya.com/movenpick-residences-south-tower/south-tower-detail/

popup.jpg

You have to consider what you would do if their "guarantee" is not honoured, which is likely. Are you really going to take a developer to court for a few thousand baht?

they paid 1.220 Millions for 34 rai of land, so that makes 36 Mio. for 1 rai. And this for land which is 200 meters away from the beach and quiet about 10 kilometers away from central Pattaya. I am always amazed by the high land prices in Thailand.

> $2m an acre?

"10% return" They (developers) will tell you anything,anything,all they have done is think of a number add 10% and return it,supposedly after year one

The cast iron guarantee at Big C for yet another gem of a condo offer, 2.5 mil, rent it for 25000 a month,all yours after 10 years done and dusted,yeah right,time for a laff,Always wondered if any punters were that thick and stupid to fall for these gimmicks

On the groundfloor at Big C extra is a booth offering 10% annual return on property investment. They have clear numbers written on their brochure that show you get a net return of 10% on every money you invest. I think it start at 1 Million Baht.

They are there at least 2 months already, but it could be longer, and since i heard that those booths cost something like 8000 Bht/day to rent, they must do good business.

Yes, Apex are the developers http://www.apexpcl.com/ and Movenpick are the managers (including the condo management, as far as I know).

Looks like it may actually be ready to live in soon.

What I really like about that building is the stark reminder next-door of a failed condo development from the last economic collapse: a few stories of rusty metal and broken concrete sticking out of the mud. Just visible here: https://goo.gl/maps/JHtkVMXfrPS2

Something to ponder on whilst sipping a G&T.

On the groundfloor at Big C extra is a booth offering 10% annual return on property investment. They have clear numbers written on their brochure that show you get a net return of 10% on every money you invest. I think it start at 1 Million Baht.

They are there at least 2 months already, but it could be longer, and since i heard that those booths cost something like 8000 Bht/day to rent, they must do good business.

There are a lot of mugs in Thailand. In my building there is a Thai lady who owns several condos here and there (bought years ago) and does quite well out of them. She purports to have some sort of qualification in accounting but I was completely unable to get her to understand that the deposit account she had put money in was a step-bond and that she was not getting the advertised rate for the total duration of her investment. In the end I just gave up.

I suppose she might get taken in by these wild rental return claims also.

What I really like about that building is the stark reminder next-door of a failed condo development from the last economic collapse: a few stories of rusty metal and broken concrete sticking out of the mud. Just visible here: https://goo.gl/maps/JHtkVMXfrPS2

Something to ponder on whilst sipping a G&T.

post-2109-0-41245600-1446028357_thumb.jp

There might be an even bigger one at Bali Hai.

As for the NaJomtien derelict, I am told it will soon be resusitated as a Marriot after construction is complete. Said to be a project of whiskey baron Khun Chareon-money no object if it is!

There are at least two such resusitations I can recall. the Jomtien Thani and Northshore Pattaya beach road both very successful.

As for the NaJomtien derelict, I am told it will soon be resusitated as a Marriot after construction is complete. Said to be a project of whiskey baron Khun Chareon-money no object if it is!

There are at least two such resusitations I can recall. the Jomtien Thani and Northshore Pattaya beach road both very successful.

Could be just a big as a roaring success as Centric Sea, Hard to judge daylight hours just how successful,but flag wavers and "free" Ducati motorbikes on offer now. Top sea view upper floors well lit nighttime,fact is the same topmost upper floors lit all the time,back side total of 8 condos lit up on regular feature

• 1 month later...

Archived