A new big condo in NaJomtien

craigt3365

if you are looking to buy a beach front luxury condo in Na Jomtien then pm me

Thank you but no, if you have anything to say, say it here, I am not interested to give any personal info to anyone trying to sell me what I do not want.

your 9th post and shows a truly indicative polite manner. A good start. Well done

Thank you but no, if you have anything to say, say it here, I am not interested to give any personal info to anyone trying to sell me what I do not want.

your 9th post and shows a truly indicative polite manner. A good start. Well done

Yes, very polite, I said THANK YOU, but I do not want your advertising, and if you send it I will report you, I hope that it's polite enough for you ? Otherwise...

Thank you again, next time reply publicly to the question or just say nothing, you will be a lot more helpful.

Help me by selling his old overpriced condo ?

If he had anything legitimate to say he would post it here.

Anything else is advertising or scam.

^oh dear .He was only trying to help and you did ask .

• 5 months later...

A post has been removed, sorry about that

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

On 13/11/2016 at 5:24 PM, bangkokstick said:

Sawasdee krap, I am looking for a condo at Najomtien, any update on this one or do you know any new condo to purchase ? Thank you.

what is your budget ?

Here is how I found my condo at Krisda in NaJomtien in 2006:

1. Rent a car.

2. bring a camera and notepaper.

3. Start at the 8 story building between the two Sunset hotels.

4. Proceed to VIP Condotel and stop at every highrise/midrise.

5. Inquire at front desk about units for sale.  You will find some for sale that are rented and have tenants.

6. Look over one or two unoccupied units.  Look  for construction problems, access and general upkeep. Keep a list of desirable buildings.

7.  Continue north until you are done looking.

8. Take a day or so and pick one or two buildings.

9. Look at the inventory closely and get it down to one to three units.

Make an offer.

The benefits of a resale condo are:

1. You can select your neighbors.

2. You'll know about fees and occupancy.

3. No off-plan anxiety.

4. You can change paint, decor, etc. as you go along, but you can't change the location, view or lack of building amenities.  I found that the reliability, quality and price of all workmen in Thailand was excellent compared to the states (except for electricians). However, you need an intermediary who can speak Thai and you need to be patient.  Payout as the job progresses. Lots of good recommendations on TV threads.

Archived