My wife have a serious problem

Hi all,

Sorry my english not very well but i hope it is enought.

I am staying at the thailand 1 year more. First i have 3 entry visa. From first they i am with my wife and living together. When my 3 entry visa finish she said to me " we can married in a 5 minute. U can stay thailand. It is very easy " after married with her and i have visa.

After i go to contact with someone for make non-o visa. They did for me. I have 3 months now. Next step i will have 1 year visa. Already i checked my visa from immigration. It is not fake. When we are married we didint make wedding and i didint give money her mom. I mean just signature. Becouse they know really i am very poor. Mounthly i just have 10.000 - 15.000 baht.

When we are fighting she always using "knife" and other somethink. Just a few days ago we are fighting with her. She mad and go outside. After call me back and blablabla... I said ok "bye". After i leave from home for go seven. She saw me on the way. 3 times drive on me motobike and after attack with hand. She says really serious bad words too.

I never attack and touch from first day. When she is feeling i will attack her she says " try to attack. I will call someone. Dont forget here is my hometown. I know everybody and police too. I will report you. Fake married, fake visa" not fake. I need help from someone coz i dont have 400.000 baht for show in my bank account.

Also she has got 2 kids. We are living with kids and her mom. I am paying all bills and buying all foods for home. For kids and home rent her mom paying. My wife just pay her debts. We still live together.

I dont have kids from her and i didint buy anythink after married. I have somethink at my country. Shop, home and office.

I cant go anywhere, i cant meet anybody, i can not do anythink. Sometimes my friends come to visit me here. She is getting problem on me and on my friends too. I mean " i live in jail "

1) do i need to pay monthly for her kids ?

2) do i need share my property before married ?

3) anythink not fake. How she can report me ?

4) how can i divorce from her ?

5) i have plan to go philippines. If i go to phillipines without divorce. Is it ok ?

6) she always take a screenshot from firstday from my telephone. When i speak with girls or add another girls. Why ?

Thank you

Edited by Jacksparrow33

If you feel you are in real danger, leave her quietly and find a safe place away from her.

It does not matter if you are not divorced (yet). This can be sorted out later if necessary.

Edited by Morakot

Buy plan tiket fli 2 other play and b save 4 her. best you wurk U home countys and sen mony too her.

I'll translate that as:

Buy a plane ticket to another place and be safe from her. Best you work in your home country and send her money. smile.png

Buy plan tiket fli 2 other play and b save 4 her. best you wurk U home countys and sen mony too her.

I'll translate that as:

Buy a plane ticket to another place and be safe from her. Best you work in your home country and send her money. smile.png

Thanks for translate. Really i am feeling too tired and bad. But smiley now :)

I'll translate that as:

Thanks for translate. Really i am feeling too tired and bad. But smiley now smile.png

I notice your spelling is impeccable - considering you say your English is 'not very well' LOL

I have some questions someone can answer ?

1) do i need to pay monthly for her kids ? No

2) do i need share my property before married ? No

3) anythink not fake. How she can report me ? It would not matter if you haven't done anything wrong.

4) how can i divorce from her ? Go with her to the place where you married her and ask for a divorce. If she does not want to divorce you, you need to go to court.

5) i have plan to go philippines. If i go to phillipines without divorce. Is it ok ? Yes, but you might need to come back to divorce her.

6) she always take a screenshot from firstday from my telephone. When i speak with girls or add another girls. Why ? Why, not.

Edited by Morakot

I have some questions someone can answer ?

1) do i need to pay monthly for her kids ? No

2) do i need share my property before married ? No

3) anythink not fake. How she can report me ? It would not matter if you haven done anything wrong.

4) how can i divorce from her ? Go with her to the place where you married her and ask for a divorce. If she does not want to divorce you, you need to go to court.

5) i have plan to go philippines. If i go to phillipines without divorce. Is it ok ? Yes, but you might need to come back to divorce her.

6) she always take a screenshot from firstday from my telephone. When i speak with girls or add another girls. Why ? Why, not.

Thank you very much

I have new questions.

1) she has got debts before married. Do i need pay ?

2) we bought motobike 1 months ago. Using my wife name. If i dont pay it ofcourse she will have another debt too. So do i need to pay it ?

3) if i pay all 1 time do i need to share with my wife after divorce ?

Thank you again

You might be better sitting with a lawyer and outining all of your concerns in person, if you can arrange and afford that.

I would first get out of the home situation, if that is possible, to avoid any further confrontation and take a break. You can always go further afield (Phillipines) when you've straightened it all out.

*come to think of it, with your income, and having people knocking on your/ your wife's door for money, get yourself cleared first. Was your marriage official and registered with the embassy?

Edited by coulson

I have new questions.

1) she has got debts before married. Do i need pay ?

2) we bought motobike 1 months ago. Using my wife name. If i dont pay it ofcourse she will have another debt too. So do i need to pay it ?

3) if i pay all 1 time do i need to share with my wife after divorce ?

Thank you again

1) No, you don't need to pay for your wife's debts that she got before you married her.

2) You are responsible for 50% of the debts you and your wife accumulated during marriage.

3) Your wife is entitled to 50% of the wealth, assets, and possessions you have accumulated during marriage.

Edited by Morakot