Gyms

Maverick

Hi all.

Unfortunately Maverick, Gyms are not my thing so I can't help you with that.

BUT, it sure would be nice if everyone on these forums could be civil. After all, we are here to learn about the Hua Hin area, not treat each other badly, right?

I hope to move to the area this fall and WOULD like to get some of my questions answered.

Mr. GooseThai, don't you have something more meaningful to do with your free time?

rbee

:o

there is a good gym just south of the town on the highway at a hotel also has a pool you can use for 40 baht a day (for non-residents) Its past the weekend night market on the way to monkey mountain. cant remember the name of it too much beer..... :o

• 3 weeks later...

'

Yes, there's an excellent gym in Hua Hin. It's called Grand Sport, and it is on the soi (86?) leading from

Phetskasem Road to Grand Hotel, opposite San Paulo hospital.

It features a well-equipped gym, real & original Finnish sauna, all manner of budo and contact sports and

the dreaded aerobics as well.

The one further down the Phetskasem Road in Sport Villa Complex is not worth a visit. Most of the equipment

there is in a very sorry state and the pool is often terrorized by hordes of screaming kids.

F.A.

• 2 weeks later...

'

Hello, thaimee, and please forgive me the much delayed answer.

Yes, Grand Sport features free HEAVY weights as well as other hard core equipment.

I'm sure you'll be well pleased with their services.

Regs Far Angst