mosquito patches

watgate

For a few months now, I have been taking Vitamin B1 B6 and B12 (available in one pill) daily and have not been bitten once in that time.... thumbsup.gif most Pharmacies around me seem to have them...

Might be worth the OP trying, I would suspect a lot cheaper than patches and what ever they contain ?

For a few months now, I have been taking Vitamin B1 B6 and B12 (available in one pill) daily and have not been bitten once in that time.... thumbsup.gif most Pharmacies around me seem to have them...

Might be worth the OP trying, I would suspect a lot cheaper than patches and what ever they contain ?

I have lived in Thailand about 9 years. Despite fly screens/ electric zappers/sprays/larvae-eating fish etc. I get bitten about 3 times a day.

Is there a brand name for this one-pill product, Jimmy?

I have lived in Thailand about 9 years. Despite fly screens/ electric zappers/sprays/larvae-eating fish etc. I get bitten about 3 times a day.

Is there a brand name for this one-pill product, Jimmy?

I don't have a brand name, my local Pharmacy sells them loose at 3 baht each..... I just get a month's supply at a time...

I originally started with two a day, morning / evening, but cut down to one a day, and that seems to work too!

If I buy else where they are in foil strips, they work out to 5 baht each.... (chain stores on Samui anyway! )

I think if you write down Vitamin B1 - 6 - 12.... any pharmacy should understand that.... ask around for prices ...

Mosquitoes seem to stay about 6 inches away now, for years they would always get me first !

Edited by samuijimmy