First Service.

My new Forza will soon be ready for it's 1000 Kilo service. How far above that am I allowed to go to keep

the warranty going, maybe another 100Ks?

Will small Honda agents who deal with smaller bikes be able to do this service?

Dunno mate, but if me I would take it to where you bought it as near as possible to the 1000k..smile.png ..Just in case...whistling.gif

Thanks Trans, I bought it from Brian in Northanburi, I am riding to Maesot for visa stamp tomorrow, then intend to ride to Northanburi

for the service as I want to make sure it also gets the filter changed. There is about 400 Ks on clock now.

That should bring it to about 1000Ks.

Any Honda shop that sells Forzas should be able to do the service as they'll have the proper filter and oil in stock.

Weirdly I see lots of Forzas around Phuket but haven't seen it in a showroom yet (not that I've looked much though).

Any Honda shop that sells Forzas should be able to do the service as they'll have the proper filter and oil in stock.

Weirdly I see lots of Forzas around Phuket but haven't seen it in a showroom yet (not that I've looked much though).

I live upcountry and the nearest place I saw big bikes for sale was in Petchabun, which is about 130 Ks from where I live.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it could even hit 2000+ without voiding the warranty. You can do it at any Honda dealer.

I read in another forum that it's important to change the oil and oil filter at 1000. The reason, said without any knowledge of these things, was that some small metal fragment comes of the cylinders (or some other part) inside the motor from beeing new, and that they get stuck in the filter. He wrote this was very important not to wait with doing that....

As I said, I don't know anything about this but it was not only one comment from a crackhead in a forum, I just remember info about doing it and not all the rest..

Jacob

Edited by SwedeOnSamui