Invisible pen/marker?

phuketjock

Hi all, Anyone know where I can find this type of marker/pen in Phuket?

For those of you who are not sure what I am talking about it is a pen or

marker that can be used to write on almost any material, other than cloth,

I would think, that can be utilised for security purposes and the writing

can only be seen under special lighting, usually UV, but there may be

other systems I am not aware of.

I have tried the obvious places like Office Depot who referred me to B2S,

Home Pro, Home Works and the not so obvious various computer

shops/stands under Big C and in Central, all without success. Any suggestion

greatly appreciated. wai.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks Peter I checked Lazada already and they have two that look remarkably similar, 1 sourced in Thailand

at 607 baht each and one sourced outside Thailand at 88 baht each but with a lead time of about 4 to 6 weeks.

I was hoping to avoid the wait by asking on here but looks like Lazada it is, Thanks again.

@ stevenl I have no idea who Julapan are and when I googled it I got steered toward Japan, Japan airlines, Japan guide

and Japan weather and JulaPan Exe Windows proccess. facepalm.gif Somewhat useless for finding invisible ink pens stevenl.

I can only assume that your Julapan is some sort of corner shop in Chalong, perhaps you should remember that not everyone

who lives on Phuket knows or wants to know Chalong or has even been there, the world doesn't stop at Chalong circle steven!!!!

Thanks Peter I checked Lazada already and they have two that look remarkably similar, 1 sourced in Thailand

at 607 baht each and one sourced outside Thailand at 88 baht each but with a lead time of about 4 to 6 weeks.

I was hoping to avoid the wait by asking on here but looks like Lazada it is, Thanks again.

@ stevenl I have no idea who Julapan are and when I googled it I got steered toward Japan, Japan airlines, Japan guide

and Japan weather and JulaPan Exe Windows proccess. facepalm.gif Somewhat useless for finding invisible ink pens stevenl.

I can only assume that your Julapan is some sort of corner shop in Chalong, perhaps you should remember that not everyone

who lives on Phuket knows or wants to know Chalong or has even been there, the world doesn't stop at Chalong circle steven!!!!

I was just trying to give you some advice, but ok, will refrain from that.

BTW, you'd better take a course in using google. I just queried "Julapan Phuket" and the first 6 hits are straight on the money.

BTW, you'd better take a course in using google. I just queried "Julapan Phuket" and the first 6 hits are straight on the money.

Then perhaps you should have been more specific in your first post and said " I always check Julapan Phuket first "

instead of assuming, as I eluded to earlier, that everyone lives in Chalong world, so perhaps it is you who requires

a course on giving advice.

Edited by phuketjock

Then perhaps you should have been more specific in your first post and said " I always check Julapan Phuket first "

instead of assuming, as I eluded to earlier, that everyone lives in Chalong world, so perhaps it is you who requires

Yes, you're very good at making sure I won't help you anymore.

Unless you thought after reading my post that Julapan was in Bangkok of course. Of course Julapan is on Phuket, unless I'm in the wrong forum.

Yes, you're very good at making sure I won't help you anymore.

Unless you thought after reading my post that Julapan was in Bangkok of course. Of course Julapan is on Phuket, unless I'm in the wrong forum.

steven you would have to be of some help before you could be sure of not helping me anymore.!

facepalm.gif

"straight on the money" - talking about being "straight on the money" - OP, is that what this pen will be used for, literally? :)

"straight on the money" - talking about being "straight on the money" - OP, is that what this pen will be used for, literally? smile.png

I am not 100 % on what your question is aimed at nkm but my intended use for the marker has nothing to do with marking

any money, but more to do with security and location of valuable items.

@ phuketjock

"nothing to do with marking any money, but more to do with security and location of valuable items" - wouldn't engraving such items be better, perhaps with your passport number?

Engraving is an alternative solution NKM but one I prefer not to use as some people are easily offended and may feel a sense of mistrust

when none is intended so what they don't know won't harm them or me. And the purpose of the marking is because unfortunately a

small minority of people cannot be trusted and marking is helpful in attempting to keep things in the right location and avoid possible theft.

@ phuketjock

"nothing to do with marking any money, but more to do with security and location of valuable items" - wouldn't engraving such items be better, perhaps with your passport number?

Engraving is an alternative solution NKM but one I prefer not to use as some people are easily offended and may feel a sense of mistrust

when none is intended so what they don't know won't harm them or me. And the purpose of the marking is because unfortunately a

small minority of people cannot be trusted and marking is helpful in attempting to keep things in the right location and avoid possible theft.

I would check on the biodegradability of the ink, especially in the salt air.

You may have to mark the items on a yearly basis.

@ phuketjock

I would check on the biodegradability of the ink, especially in the salt air.

You may have to mark the items on a yearly basis.

I intend to do some durability checks along those lines if and when I

actually get my hands on some of these pens/markers but I don't see

any big problem with remarking when necessary.