Aerators

you want to be taking to rebullhorn on here, look him up

you want to be taking to rebullhorn on here, look him up

4%20paddles%20tornado.jpg

Angus at Farmaqua will fix you up,checkout their website.

Thanks for the replies, i've been in touch with Angus and waiting for him to get back to me,have also read some of Redbullhorns stuff,knowledgeable bloke,i will drop him a line, thanks again!

where is your fishing park going to be mate? what a great job that must be!! what fish will you have? a few redtails i hope smile.png

The fishing park is in Bang saen,Chonburi. been open 7 months now and it's going well,just put my first redtail in a few weeks ago as well as a couple of tiger shovel nose. got about 15 other species including red bellied pacu,giant mekongs,barramundi,carp ect. not getting as much time there as i want 2

atm cos i have 2 work 5 days a week but cant wait to retire and be there everyday!

cheers,Shane.

where is your fishing park going to be mate? what a great job that must be!! what fish will you have? a few redtails i hope smile.png

The fishing park is in Bang saen,Chonburi. been open 7 months now and it's going well,just put my first redtail in a few weeks ago as well as a couple of tiger shovel nose. got about 15 other species including red bellied pacu,giant mekongs,barramundi,carp ect. not getting as much time there as i want 2

atm cos i have 2 work 5 days a week but cant wait to retire and be there everyday!

cheers,Shane.

you got a website, so i can have a butchers please shane?

cheers,Shane.

you got a website, so i can have a butchers please shane?

Check out www.facebook.com/fishoholics,

post-214090-0-68786800-1435194890_thumb.

Edited by insane shane

i just looked at your facebook page Shane. you have a lot of different species in there for sure!! :) good work mate - it sounds like those fish are growing fast. how big is your lake mate? that one in the background in some of the photos looks a fair size. how much for a days fishing?

Also shane, i have built a concrete koi carp pond, and want to stock it with 1 - 2 kg fish. where would be the best place to go to buy 30 or 40 fish do you think? i live in hua hin.

good luck with the lake mate - it has always been my dream to run my own fishery - you are very lucky thumbsup.gif

i just looked at your facebook page Shane. you have a lot of different species in there for sure!! smile.png good work mate - it sounds like those fish are growing fast. how big is your lake mate? that one in the background in some of the photos looks a fair size. how much for a days fishing?

Also shane, i have built a concrete koi carp pond, and want to stock it with 1 - 2 kg fish. where would be the best place to go to buy 30 or 40 fish do you think? i live in hua hin.

good luck with the lake mate - it has always been my dream to run my own fishery - you are very lucky thumbsup.gif

Hello Jase,

sorry about the slow reply,had laptop problems!

I took over at the lake about 7 months ago and it has always been a catch and eat fishing park and primarily still is but i am stocking more edible and more exotic/sportfishing species, we have giant mekongs to 25kgs,barramundi to 10kgs,carp to 8kgs,pacu to 5 kgs walking catfish to 5kgs and lots of others that you saw on the facebook page,fishing is only 60baht a day atm and we are also a bar/restuarant with a big screen projector,it realy is a good little lake!

I know a bloke down your way (Cha Am) who might be able to help you with your fish,his name is Barry Gregory and he has a website- crustys fishing in thailand, nice bloke,give him a try, other than that i would suggest JJmarket in BKK.

I had a tank made up a while ago and it's presently home to 2 alligator gar and a spotted sorobrium,If you ever get up my way give us a ring and pop in for look,i reckon you'd love it?

Cheers,Shane

post-214090-0-07514600-1435572776_thumb.

post-214090-0-59549700-1435572831_thumb.

post-214090-0-29022700-1435573030_thumb.

60 baht for a day's fishing with all those species in the lake sounds like great value Shane! i will keep this thread marked and be sure to pop in if we are over that way at all.

I just googled Barry's name mate and found a number for him, so i will give him a call and ask about locating the koi carp. i was also thinking JJ market too. also i heard there was a lot of wholesale freshwater fish up at Ratchaburi. if i ever get up there i will drop you a message and tell you what it is like. A guy i used to know ran a fish pond round here, and he used to source his fish from up there i believe.

that spotted sorobrium looks like he could grow into a real monster. i have never heard or seen those before. seems like you will have some really interesting species in your lake. happy days!! :)

good luck with the lake Shane mate and i hope i can get across there soon thumbsup.gif