Dump for construction materials?

moonseeker

There used to be an "official" dump towards Maprachan, where people separated/recycled materials and you paid them a small fee to leave your bags full of bricks etc. This seems to be closed and locked as of today?

Does anybody know of another place where we can legally dump such stuff? Maybe with an address/map.

Thank you all and have a great Sunday! MS>

Unfortunately the locals dump trash on the side of the road everywhere. No one says a word about it. Actually the whole country is becoming one Hugh dump. Thais turn a blind eye to it, just like noise. I can't really understand that.

Unfortunately the locals dump trash on the side of the road everywhere. No one says a word about it. Actually the whole country is becoming one Hugh dump. Thais turn a blind eye to it, just like noise. I can't really understand that.

Fully agreed.Horrible. Complete decadence setting in more and more in every respect. Shocking environmental behavior. This is why I inquire about legal dump, for a friend who is not computer-literate :-). Thank you. MS>

Chaiyapruek 2 is a good example.

Drive into Chaiyapruek 2 from Sukumvit and all along the right-hand side is a permanent trash-dump. Dumpers and scavengers dump and scavenge. This also encourages the dogs to scavenge and make a well spread-out display scattering the trash into the road.

But who are we to complain ? If this is Thai Culture, then let it be. We choose to live here. Our choice. Up to us. But remember, there is the "complain" number 1337. As I have stated before, they do respond very positively.

Top of Soi Khao Noi, turn left onto Khao Talo then veer to the right and along there about 300m on the right hand side is a dump.

Is free but I usually give them a small tip as they unload my crap for me.

Top of Soi Khao Noi, turn left onto Khao Talo then veer to the right and along there about 300m on the right hand side is a dump.

Don't think "Free" is the issue discussed here.

The issue is "Random-Dumping" making a pig-sty of the city.

Drive into Chaiyapruek 2 from Sukumvit and all along the right-hand side is a permanent trash-dump. Dumpers and scavengers dump and scavenge. This also encourages the dogs to scavenge and make a well spread-out display scattering the trash into the road.

But who are we to complain ? If this is Thai Culture, then let it be. We choose to live here. Our choice. Up to us. But remember, there is the "complain" number 1337. As I have stated before, they do respond very positively.

Chaiyapruek 2, don't think so, the right hand side is pretty much fully built up all the way to the sports stadium?

Well I read the issue as the OP needing to find a new "legal dump" as the one he had been using has now closed, hence my reply to him.

Well I read the issue as the OP needing to find a new "legal dump" as the one he had been using has now closed, hence my reply to him.

Yes I have used this one - last couple of times had to drive down into the bowl rather than toss the stuff of the top rim. The women are very helpful in unloading.

Chaiyapruek 2, don't think so, the right hand side is pretty much fully built up all the way to the sports stadium?

Re-read my comment.

""Drive into Chaiyapruek 2 from Sukumvit and all along the right-hand side is a permanent trash-dump.""

I stand corrected !!