Trusting Transsexual's motorbike stolen by new lover in East Pattaya

webfact

Trusting Transsexual’s motorbike stolen by new lover in East Pattaya

steal-11.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Banglamung Police arrested a 20 year old man on Monday, accused of stealing a motorbike from his transsexual lover who lives in East Pattaya.

Khun Manasanan aged 24 first met the suspect, Khun Biyangoon aged 20 on the LINE app on his smart phone. The pair struck up an instant connection and within days the suspect had moved into the room of his new lover.

Everything was going fine until 10th June when the suspect left the Giajalern Apartments in Soi Kaotalo with the victims’ motorbike and failed to return.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/200274/trusting-transsexuals-motorbike-stolen-by-new-lover-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-06-16

As my friend, who is 60, and rather well off, told his 24y/o girlfriend who wanted him to

Buy her a gold necklace, motorbike, new car and condo, in her name..." I LOVE YOU

TOO" and after we are together 10 years, " I will consider I". ( She is gone, he is

Still rather well off...TIT"

Relevance to the story posted?

This is grand, a transgender accusing another of stealing... now that the shoe is on

other foot......

Your remark might have been appropriate if we knew for certain she was thief herself but we have no idea of the occupation, or circumstances of the victim in this instance. Not all trannies are bad and not all "straights" are good by any means. Your comment was ill advised, discriminatory and stereotyped. Someone she trusted stole her bike and the cops got it back. That is good news. Leave it at that.

I can't believe the generalizations made by TV members. No where in the article does it mention both were transgendered!

There's a slightly version of the story here. It seems to imply that they weren't lovers.

The fact is we really don't know the real truth to this story!

My suspicion is this is more likely behind it: