Watching Oz State Of Origin in Thailand

Chao Lao Beach

Go the blues.... Give it to those Bannana benders... For once I hope.

Sent from my c64

The funny thing about that is, there's more bananas grown in NSW than QLD.

Just a bit of useless trivia.

Cheers..... Mal.

State of Origin starts at 3pm on Setanta (669 True vision).

Is Mal still on the wing?....biggrin.png

I think the 3pm game is a replay of the first game. According to my TV guide, game 2 live starts at 17:00 Bangers time. The game is also on channel 125.

Looking forward to this game, Cronk out and Cherry-Evans in for the toads. DCE is a great player but he's still working out playing with Thurston, they haven't really clicked yet. Just as well with the pair they're up against. Can't believe Hodkinson and Pierce are still there, what's Daley thinking? Gunna end in tears I reckon.

Gallen and Morris back for the cockies is huge too, this game is going to be nuclear. Especially after a relatively quiet first game this year. Get the grog in and put your seatbelts on!

GO THE BLUES!!!

I think the 3pm game is a replay of the first game. According to my TV guide, game 2 live starts at 17:00 Bangers time. The game is also on channel 125.

Looking forward to this game, Cronk out and Cherry-Evans in for the toads. DCE is a great player but he's still working out playing with Thurston, they haven't really clicked yet. Just as well with the pair they're up against. Can't believe Hodkinson and Pierce are still there, what's Daley thinking? Gunna end in tears I reckon.

Gallen and Morris back for the cockies is huge too, this game is going to be nuclear. Especially after a relatively quiet first game this year. Get the grog in and put your seatbelts on!

GO THE BLUES!!!

Go the blues all right

26 to 18 win for the Blues. Now 1 all. Third game in Brisbane

GO THE BLUES!!!

Go the blues all right

Yep. Grand to be a blue just now

GO THE BLUES!!!

Go the blues all right

Yep. Grand to be a blue just now

Don't worry... you'll be soooo blue after the decider. tongue.png

The Maroons rarely loose on their home ground....

I enjoyed that 2nd game, and it was fun to look how old Langer, fatty, and Snoz, were looking now...

Slater played a good game as always, and watching Cherry Evans, I would suggest he will be another Lockier....

Go Maroons....thumbsup.gif

The Maroons rarely loose on their home ground....

I enjoyed that 2nd game, and it was fun to look how old Langer, fatty, and Snoz, were looking now...

Slater played a good game as always, and watching Cherry Evans, I would suggest he will be another Lockier....

Go Maroons....thumbsup.gif

Be interesting to see how the toad forwards go in the decider up at Lang Park. The game was won by the cockies in the forwards, especially in the second half. Klemmer was massive eh, the toad bench didn't lift like the Blues bench did.

Strange origin game really, soft tries scored by forwards up the middle of the ruck by both sides, you don't see that often in origin games.

So roll on Lang Park (I refuse to call it Suncorp Stadium). And we'll see who's feeling 'Blue' afterwards eh?