Pray for Anna: New visit Thailand commercial

Personally I quite like it.

Yes a Little Bit Cheesy However while being Cheesy thay are showing different angles of Thailand and it`s Cuisine and in particular getting it over in a Tongue in Cheek Way and a Not So Serious LOS Way.

I Thought they were aiming at Wealthier More Sophisticated Visitors these days and I don`t think this is the correct approach for That Though.

Haven't seen too many Western Mad Cows looking like this particular Anna. (She had no fat, despite her culinary habits, and actually looked quite attractive).

Nor do I recall seeing too many Western women with Thai men. But maybe I lead too sheltered a life.....

The reality is that she was in a bus that had not seat belts. The bus was hit by a truck driven by an uninsured driver who then fled on foot (police are investigating and told everyone not to worry). She was man handled by some guys in a pick up truck with some Chinese-sounding name on the side of the vehicle. This caused additional damage to her spine. When she got to the hospital, blah, blah, blah. Now she's paralyzed and is unable to contact anyone, get home on her own.

Odd that the commercial's makers didn't think about that angle. Because up until her jaw freezes, that's the cause of her outcome that someone living here would assume.