Marriage Extension Renewal-Phuket

racyrick

Proof of residence must be obtained downstair first before the final application can go ahead upstair.

I think you are talking about 'proof of registration'. If your landlord has already registered you on the Immigration database then Immigration officer can look and check on their computer. You need to check with your landlord if registered, if not then you need to have your landlord register you.

Proof of residence must be obtained downstair first before the final application can go ahead upstair.

I think you are talking about 'proof of registration'. If your landlord has already registered you on the Immigration database then Immigration officer can look and check on their computer. You need to check with your landlord if registered, if not then you need to have your landlord register you.

What I did last time is to fill the form for proof of registration and hand it to the office downstair. No problems - I do not have my landlord - just the ownership is my daughter. They did not ask me for further clarification. For upstair, they did ask me for proof of chanote title. It is not clear whether I should do that annually. Maybe others should be aware of that.

What I did last time is to fill the form for proof of registration and hand it to the office downstair. No problems - I do not have my landlord - just the ownership is my daughter. They did not ask me for further clarification. For upstair, they did ask me for proof of chanote title. It is not clear whether I should do that annually. Maybe others should be aware of that.

If you did your address registration you should have a slip in your passport confirming your address. (not the 90 day reporting slip)

This can be used again for your new extension. (no new registration required)

This address registration remains valid until you are moving to a new address.

The other new thing as mentioned is the bank transaction statement which has to be signed and stamped by the bank (together with the bank certificate)

The rest is the same as last year.

If you did your address registration you should have a slip in your passport confirming your address. (not the 90 day reporting slip)

The other new thing as mentioned is the bank transaction statement which has to be signed and stamped by the bank (together with the bank certificate)

Wish I know where I put a slip last time but I appreciate your comment. If no luck to find it, I guess I am better to get another new one. unsure.png

Wish I know where I put a slip last time but I appreciate your comment. If no luck to find it, I guess I am better to get another new one. unsure.png

If you are 100% sure that you did the address registration just inform the officer that you did it and they will check and print a new slip.

No need for supplying all the papers again.

If you are 100% sure that you did the address registration just inform the officer that you did it and they will check and print a new slip.

No need for supplying all the papers again.

I hope they do not disagree that, thanks merijn.