Best furniture shop in bkk to buy high end furniture

ghworker2010

I'm not sure what you mean by "high-end". I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding someone willing to take as money as you're willing to spend.

There's some shops on Soi Pracha Rat 24 (Wood Street) that sell wooden furniture. I cannot attest to the quality of the fittings, but it'll be real wood.

• 5 months later...

Hi there ghworker2010,

I saw your post about a high end tv cabinet that you were after. I have one for sale which i thought you might be interested in.

It is made from Indian rosewood and has been hand crafted. It comes with a certificate of authenticity also.

I will include a picture for you to look at and if you have any questions about it you can get back to me. This wood is highly sought after now and you wont see this type of furniture here too often.There is only one company in thailand that sells this.

Hope to chat soon- if not enjoy the picture!!

post-202816-0-31879200-1449667566_thumb.

post-202816-0-76987500-1449667627_thumb.

post-202816-0-62630900-1449667659_thumb.

A number of high end furniture dealers on Soi Thong Lo & Soi Ekkamai. Several also on Sukhumvit in the Phrom Phung area.

Not sure if still there but there used to be a shop selling classic Thai furnishings on Sukhumvit 14, on the right as you enter from Suk. next to the Asok BTS stairway.

Edited by dddave

In the MBK on the 5th? floor is a lot of hi-end furniture without a pricetag.

You can also go to soi tao pun where it's all made. Don't go there on sunday.

Sometimes there's a furniture fair in Impact muang thong thani. They also have a lot.

Edited by Thian