Thailand's national police launch probe into racist Leicester FB orgy

webfact

National police launch probe into racist Leicester FB orgy
By Coconuts Bangkok

lc.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thai police have launched an investigation into a trio of British footballers who appeared in a sex video in which they made racially derisive comments to a Thai woman.

National Police Chief Somyot Pumpanmuang said authorities will weigh legal action against the Leicester City FB players, who took part in the orgy while in Thailand on a “goodwill tour.”

Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution, according to state media.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/06/19/national-police-launch-probe-racist-leicester-fb-orgy

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-06-19

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution, according to state media."

Moved a bit quicker on that then stripping fugitive criminals of their police rank.

Man needs to sort out his priorities.

"Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution, according to state media."

Moved a bit quicker on that then stripping fugitive criminals of their police rank.

Yes, as efficiently as he seems to handle his stock portfolio would be a good start but as he's due to retire in Sept it's a case of so much to do and so little time.

Luckily for him the limited time fits in nicely for the decisions he can't or won't make.

>>Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution,<< Quote

Yeah sure!! 90% of the patrons in the brothels at any given time are either army or police!!

Oh silly me, they are undercover agentsrolleyes.gif ......................

Have a bit of sympathy for the man he has got a million + prosecutions to take care of first. A 100 baht fine each that's 100 million baht coming into police funds. I think he thinks he has got his priorities right.

Edited by uty6543

>>Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution,<< Quote

Yeah sure!! 90% of the patrons in the brothels at any given time are either army or police!!

Oh silly me, they are undercover agentsrolleyes.gif ......................

Surely more than 10% are politicians?

What's up with this? Is Thailand and the police farce actually admitting that it has prostitutes working here? If so, how did they obtain this information and proof those guys didn't actually pick those girls up in a 7 on the way to their party. Are they basing this strictly on heresay?

Would someone PLEASE let the BiB's know this only makes them look stupid? Haven't we all uttered nonsense in the midst of sexual congress? And haven't these corrupt monkeys fine representatives from the LoS have more important things to take care of?

No comments from them regarding less than flattering things the girls were saying about the boys (in Thai, of course). Girls all facing stiff fines, which maybe more than boys were capable of.... Since police keeping flogging this rather than let it die, can they be charged with harming Thailand's image?

That took them long enough to decide to do this. Obviously they needed the ok from Mr Kng Duty Free owner.

If it was important to the Police the investigation should have been announced the day after the reported incident.

They are footballers, what do you expect, overpaid for poor skills in anything. Save the money and time and jsut shoot them if you see them again. Its not as if any action can be taken over this????

how about Thai police put a stop to corruption

or Thai police set up zero tolerance policy on crime hotspots, pattaya, samui, chang phuket etc.

the only reason this story even came to light was a tabloid reporter wanting money, footballer bigotry is not really news, so they must have been short of time. Just watch any celtic rangers game, then you'll see the bigotry at it worst.

CRTP (we all now what the C in front of RTP means, don't we) as always have got their priorities sorted... Leave the girls alone and punish the true culprits in this case, for Frankenstein's sake! Going after the girls is just so typical for this sick, hypocrite Thai society.

Had a friend once who reported a robbery in his business office and instead of taking fingerprints and doing a proper investigation, they checked HIM up for biz license and work permit. At least once per day here in LOS - like for intance in this case - I have to swallow hard, asking myself te question, "why am I here?" while having to convince myself of the fact that life in my home country would suck even more.

Edited by MockingJay

Somyot also said police would seek to identify the women in the tape, not to seek testimony – but to prosecute them for prostitution, according to state media.

What a load of &lt;deleted&gt;. Hows he going to identify them? By their fingers and finger nails, cause that all we get to see.

Would be interested to see how the meeting goes when he tells the Police force to go and find them. Go and find me an Asian looking girl with olive skin and dark hair. Known to be working in the red light zones of Bangkok. Cant be many to choose from really.

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif