Just An Article

Wei

1.To Those Who Are...........SINGLE

Love is like a butterfly . The more you chase it , the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts , but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

2.To Those Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

3.To Those Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never tal! k about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the! eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

4.To Those Who Are............MARRIED

Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful y ou are."

5.To Those Who Are............ENGAGED

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

6.To Those Who Are............HEARTBROKEN

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them .

7.To Those Who Are............NAIVE

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

8.To Those Who Are............POSSESSIVE

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

9.To Those Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESS

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

10.To Those Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....

:o

Guest IT Manager

Wei you have a habit of nice postings. I deleted Mig15's simply because he isn't capable of understanding very much. For his insensitivity, I personally apologise on behalf of members, who, like me, spent a few minutes being thankful for the people in our/my live/life, who make a difference.

Occasionally, sitting here with a finger near the delete button, someone says something that makes me personally thankful for the time, the energy, the effort and in some sense I guess, the commitment, to be here, making thaivisa.com a worthwhile place to spend a few minutes now and then.

The fact that I am capable of using the computer, that I have a family who support my commitment to this PLACE and this LIFE, gives me reason enough to stop, listen and think, and to be thankful, that not everyone is like that. In fact a measurable percentage are like you.

At the end of a long day, thank you for reminding me of how lucky I am, to live here, to have a family here, to have a job here and to have a few friends as well.

IT/Family Man

Hi ######, thanks!

I always thought it would be nice to share something sweet with the members of the forum since life in Thailand is not always sunny, as in general, life is not always perfect.

For those that the article has made them feel good and happy, I am glad; for those that have a different view point or think of the article differently, no problem... not everyone appreciate good food anyway.... hahaha....

Nice post, Wei. I've been in a tough situation these last several days that I cried myself to sleep at night. I woke up this morning feeling sad and depressed. Then, I came online and read your post. As I am one of those ten and am having a bad time, thank you for posting this article.

Because its a challenge. We want to prove to people that we 'can do it' especially when its so 'tough'. Its a silly concept but many people do it. :D

Someone once said, the reason why you can't have the person you 'love' is because deep down inside, your soul knows this is not the one you want.

Nice post, Wei. I've been in a tough situation these last several days that I cried myself to sleep at night. I woke up this morning feeling sad and depressed. Then, I came online and read your post. As I am one of those ten and am having a bad time, thank you for posting this article.

Cheer up Cutie ... :o

Because its a challenge. We want to prove to people that we 'can do it' especially when its so 'tough'. Its a silly concept but many people do it. :D

Someone once said, the reason why you can't have the person you 'love' is because deep down inside, your soul knows this is not the one you want.

True and relevant but at times life is even more morbidly questionable when your soul knows and you don't want it to be that way....

And honestly how do you really know when you've found "the one"?

We truly live in a world driven by trying to mirror what we see on celluloid...and we're suckers for it....

I guess you're right. Just been in that kind of "challenge" last weekend to prove to the other that I could change his "He|| No" to a fine "Yes". And I did it two days in a row on different occasions. I figured later I did all that just because I wanted to show him I could get what I wanted at the moment. :D

You will know..... you just do.. that's one of the wonders of life... :o

Been in a crappy situation before, but when you open your eyes and look around people that care and love you (friends and family)... then you will start to question yourself why are you doing this to yourself.

Our soul is our guardian angel; our mind is the 'God' deciding our lives.

Great words of wisdom, I really like the way you think.

I understand about family and friends, they are always in the core of my existence. It's just at times the need for romantic attachment is greater and blinds us that we aren't even aware or our actual state.

Although admittingly we are petty at times when there is so much suffering and sadness greater than our own.

Thank you again for your words of enlightenment...please continue!

You will know..... you just do.. that's one of the wonders of life... :o

And considering the divorce rate these days, even in Asia, you will also know when the one is not the one anymore,... :D

Kate and Anna McGarrigle in the 70's had a song that said

'some say the heart is just like a wheel...

when it's bended, it can't be mended...'

I think that they are mistaken with the wheel analogy (just weld that mother if it gets bent)...plus, Gene Pitney sold more records than they did anyway...

• 2 weeks later...