How do Thai people diet?

itsbecca

If she wants to lose a little weight she just eats normally (which is quite a lot and no restrictions) during the day, but will have no food after 6pm and only water to drink. It works for her, at the rate of about 1-2 kg per week.

I have tried it but do not have the self discipline to keep it up for a whole week.

I don't know about them changing diet, but as mentioned by earlier posters, it usually seems to involve some diet pill or magic coffee. I notice that Cambogia Garcinia is doing the rounds again in the West (which if memory serves, is what we know as Tamarind over here), and is just HCA. I suspect that will probably feature in products over here..

Then there's those I-PNK/I-BLU/I-GRN products which has all the "before and after" pics that make whatever desirable feature happen on its own without any effort, along with photoshopped skin whitener as an extra benefit.

hello,

for Garcinia cambogia, this is not entirely accurate.

it does not lose weight, but it is an appetite suppressant, such as pectin or eat an apple.

Therefore we eat less. But this may help, such as the substitutes meals passifier.gif

never seen a thai diet to be honest. My gf of 11 years works hard so she can eat what she wants.However she doesnt have msg, very little sugar, changes diet of rice to noodle to some western food, plenty of veg,fruit and soups. Has a very good understanding of what is good for you,and her food is sensational at times

• 4 weeks later...

I lost 12 kg's the first three months after arriving in Thailand just by eating Thai food. And I drank twice as much beer due to it being so hot here. Think it was due to me not eating any bread,potatoes ,pasta and large servings of red meat back home. I also did not frequent take always such as McDonalds and KFC.

I also noticed in the school where I was working that Thai girls in grade seven,whose parents were quite wealthy and consuming more western style food ,gained a lot of weight. Their friends who only ate Thai food remained slim.

• 2 weeks later...

You will be really beautiful when you success! Blavo

First I recommend you to do fasting

It's like this 18 hours fasting

You can eat only 6 hours. You can choose your own time wisely

It's effective and also good for your health . They have research with people who do this in mine. Long story lol

Myself I will eat after midday to 6 pm. Then don't eat anything. Only drink water . No sugar coffee is also ok

Goodluck!

It's effective and also good for your health . They have research with people who do this in mine. Long story lol

Myself I will eat after midday to 6 pm. Then don't eat anything. Only drink water . No sugar coffee is also ok

Goodluck!

This is intermittent fasting. Yes, this works, as Hugh jackman got ripped using this for his last wolverine role. It's not for everyone, but for ppl that are eating 6 to 7 times a day, this is a nice break.

This does take time to get used to.

Goodluck!

This is intermittent fasting. Yes, this works, as Hugh jackman got ripped using this for his last wolverine role. It's not for everyone, but for ppl that are eating 6 to 7 times a day, this is a nice break.

This does take time to get used to.

Me do it once a week :) Edited by Typingdog