• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low mileage

Full service history

Check for signs of accidental damage

Check the wear on the tires and upholstery against the reported mileage

Same as you would for a horse or a sheepdog

As one who spent time in The ME, same same as inspecting a camel, its all in the teeth, LOL

One without a dick for a start, gotta be attractive, but not pretty, pretty ones are high maintenance, and trouble....

That's the last time I will send you a picture of my g/f. with a full description now you had to go and tell everybody. All kidding aside she is a real jewel and I am one darn lucky fellow. Wished I was 30 years younger. She gives so much and takes so little.

Tall, graceful, kind and caring with an absolute heart of gold.

Well educated, independent and possessing her own passions and career.

A Top 10 Miss Thailand will be perfect also. Glamorous but well grounded. Stunning in a dress and just as gorgeous in a shirt and jeans.

Yes, that's my wife...and we love one another beyond belief.

• Compassion and caring toward others (it's easy to fake caring for your 'target' when you're trying to catch him)

• Honesty (everybody lies, but I'm talking about the big deceptions and violations here)

• Sense of humour / playfulness (important when the lust fades - laughs easily - laughs at my jokes and makes me laugh - riff of each other)

• Common sense (I don't need to talk to my partner about Bayes' Theorem, but I don't want someone frustratingly stupid)

• Not materialistic/shallow (likes the simple things in life - not into brands, expensive goodies, etc.)

• 'Spark' / chutzpah (not dull, fearful, or low-energy - this is the one that gets me in trouble because it is associated with being 'jai rawn')

• Resilient - not whiny or self-entitled (can't stand a woman that frequently complains how hard her life has been)

• Physically appealing (to me - i.e., 'chemistry' - yeah, this fades, but it's nice at the start)

• Good in bed (again, a version of 'chemistry' - again, something that's more important at the start)

... and probably a few more things. Looks like a long list, but I've met a good number of people who check all the boxes to at least some extent.

Without question..."A sense of Humor".

Did you ever notice that a lot of people (some lucky ones the very opposite, of course) choose partners that look like themselves.....like they could be mistaken for brother and sister. I once heard an explanation for this.........That men like to pick ladies that look like their Mother, and as he himself more than lightly resembles his Mother....hey presto.

If its a long term partner (not just a girlfriend), besides the obvious things, make sure she is independent and has a paying job (doesn't have to rely on your money) and check out her family to make sure they are not sponges who will hit on you through her. Make sure she has no debt (this can be very hard to suss). If you are serious about her, check out her friends and family because this will give you the best idea about how she will turn out in the long run. You might even find out a bit about her history (about which she will tell you little).

Reminds me of years ago when completing an online membership form for a dating site.

It asked to complete all questions honestly in order to select the perfect partner.

I submitted the form but it was rejected next day.

I resent it, but again it was rejected.

I contacted them to ask what the problem was.

Apparently to the question, "What do you most want in a partner"

The answer "My Dick" wasn't acceptable!

So I changed it to "My Tongue" which was also rejected.

Seems honesty isn't always valued. smile.png

To the folks who answered "intelligent," what do you mean exactly? High IQ? Highly educated? Street smarts? Well-traveled? Sexually experienced? Multilingual? IT/social media literate? Culturally intelligent (i.e., common sense)? What exactly???

It just seems that when men say they want someone "intelligent," it just means someone who likes what they like. Or agrees with them. Which isn't the same as being intelligent. Frankly, a woman who's smart enough to swindle a guy out of his life savings should be categorized as "intelligent." Is that what you guys want?

Of course when a Thai woman says she wants someone intelligent, it usually just means someone smart enough to not be poor.

To the folks who answered "intelligent," what do you mean exactly? High IQ? Highly educated? Street smarts? Well-traveled? Sexually experienced? Multilingual? IT/social media literate? Culturally intelligent (i.e., common sense)? What exactly???

It just seems that when men say they want someone "intelligent," it just means someone who likes what they like. Or agrees with them. Which isn't the same as being intelligent. Frankly, a woman who's smart enough to swindle a guy out of his life savings should be categorized as "intelligent." Is that what you guys want?

Of course when a Thai woman says she wants someone intelligent, it usually just means someone smart enough to not be poor.

For me the main intelligence is being able to speak read and write English, it makes life easy being able to have a decent conversation but the balance is finding a partner who has not learned her English in a bar but has studied at school college or a university.

One without a dick for a start, gotta be attractive, but not pretty, pretty ones are high maintenance, and trouble....

That's the last time I will send you a picture of my g/f. with a full description now you had to go and tell everybody. All kidding aside she is a real jewel and I am one darn lucky fellow. Wished I was 30 years younger. She gives so much and takes so little.
Me the same Elgordo....shhh, but don't tell all the others, they will find a way of saying she is just a bar girl on the take...good luck, enjoy, hope you are both happy for a long time.

See everyone, it doesnt take much to be nice....