Jakarta investigates claim that Indonesian jihadist executed by IS for 'spreading AIDS'

webfact

Jakarta investigates claim that Indonesian jihadist executed by IS for “spreading AIDS”

26-6-2558-10-38-05-wpcf_728x413.jpg

JAKARTA: -- Indonesia’s Foreign Ministry is investigating a report that an Indonesian jihadist fighting for the Islamic State has been executed by the group for infecting some of its members with AIDS. The ministry said the report cannot yet be verified, The Jakarta Globe reported.

The initial report, carried on Tuesday by the Syrian human rights group Sound and Picture, quoted an IS member in the group’s stronghold of Al Shadadi, in northeastern Syria, as saying that the group had traced back a chain of positive tests to “the immigrant who carries the Indonesian nationality, and that happened when he was donating blood at one of the IS hospitals.”

The militant said that the Indonesian fighter was known to have given his 15-year-old Yazidi slave girl, presumably kept for sex purposes, to a fellow fighter from Egypt. An investigation by IS later confirmed that both the Egyptian jihadist and the girl were infected.

The militant who spoke with an undercover reporter for Sound and Picture said two Saudi fighters who visited the Egyptian’s house, again presumably to have sex with the girl, were also found to be infected.

Sound and Picture reported that the Indonesian member was subsequently sentenced to death for knowingly harming other IS members.

Arrmanatha Nasir, a spokesman for Indonesia’s Foreign Ministry, said on Thursday that the ministry had sought clarification from the British tabloid about the claim that an Indonesian had been executed. Jakarta had also been in touch with its missions in Damascus, Ankara and Istanbul to try and confirm the report, but to no avail.

An estimated 500 to 700 Indonesians have joined IS in its push for a caliphate spanning the Middle East, according to Arrmanatha.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/jakarta-investigates-claim-that-indonesian-jihadist-executed-by-is-for-spreading-aids

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-06-26

The story is suspicious. First, it is my understanding is that it is not that easy to catch HIV from heterosexual sex. Unless these guys are having very frequent sex the statistical chances of them being infected is suspect. Man-on man sex has a statistically greater chance of getting infected. This has nothing to do with sexual orientation; it has to do with statistical probability.

The second thing that is a little suspicious is that ISIS is keeping such close track of who is giving blood. This would indicate a good infrastructure. I don't know that is correct.

smedly/Seastallion, you may both be right or wrong. Or not really caring who <deletes> who.

My concern is about the Indonesian Government who is forced to make all sorts of awkward inquiries

since they do not know whether to start screening former girlfriends or boyfriends of about 500 to 700 of the

current fighters for the Glory...

Serious predicament giggle.gif

Beautiful if we could inject with HIV then when they leave Turkey to go Syria, tell them Tetunus injection must have before entering Syria, Hell, no one can stop them , only the Brave Kurds, of course I'm joking, I think

Right...and all the innocent women they rape?

If you're going to use biological agents (illegal anyway), use something that is slow enough to spread throughout your target, but rapid enough to take them out before they in turn spread it to others.

Beautiful if we could inject with HIV then when they leave Turkey to go Syria, tell them Tetunus injection must have before entering Syria, Hell, no one can stop them , only the Brave Kurds, of course I'm joking, I think

Right...and all the innocent women they rape?

If you're going to use biological agents (illegal anyway), use something that is slow enough to spread throughout your target, but rapid enough to take them out before they in turn spread it to others.

Sorry , when I think IS, I don't think about Women. the tragedy of those Poor Souls and what they have to endure, Savages

The story is suspicious. First, it is my understanding is that it is not that easy to catch HIV from heterosexual sex. Unless these guys are having very frequent sex the statistical chances of them being infected is suspect. Man-on man sex has a statistically greater chance of getting infected. This has nothing to do with sexual orientation; it has to do with statistical probability.

The second thing that is a little suspicious is that ISIS is keeping such close track of who is giving blood. This would indicate a good infrastructure. I don't know that is correct.

The third suspicious thing is the supposed sharing of the girl. I really don't believe men would do that, particularly not men from patriarchal backgrounds. My own theory, which includes vilification of ISIS, is frowned upon by forum authority, so I will say no more.

The third suspicious thing is the supposed sharing of the girl. I really don't believe men would do that, particularly not men from patriarchal backgrounds. My own theory, which includes vilification of ISIS, is frowned upon by forum authority, so I will say no more.

I know that SEA migrant workers end up being the receivers of 'something' in Arab country prison. Makes sence.

you guys can debate this all you like but one thing I know for sure that this ISIS crowd of pigs abuse children - because it is written into their sick interpretation of something written by another sick individual who was most likely a phedo and now we have all these freaks who can rape and pillage children because they believe it is written that way, quite honestly I am ashamed - there needs to be a cleansing, this is not like the SS exterminating Jews, this is about what all right minded people think about these animals, it really is time to take this shit to task, all western countries need to step up and remove these pigs -get on with it, I believe the sentiment is universal......wipe them out and bring the abused children home away from these filthy animals......it gets my vote

not the US going it alone but time for all civilised countries of the west to get together and stop this extremist Muslim disease spreading any further - send them to their virgins - little do they realise they will rot where they fall never to be remembered

your post tells me something about you and I am being serious - especially these words - I really don't believe men would do that, you sir are either familiar or completely genuinely (deleted)

do a few google searches about countries religions and their abuse women and children - it is quite sick

I am about as moderate as they come, when it comes to Islam. I quite long held the belief that 99% of Muslims are moderate and do not support the monkeys. But, having said that I think we may be heading toward a tipping point. If more moderates in a position of influence and power, such as the courageous King Hussein of Jordan, do not start speaking up in a loud and clear voice, against the gang raping, murderous, thieving mafias like the IS monkey clans, the general public may rise up into an anti Muslim crusade, the likes of which the world has never seen. And the horrific part is that they may then target all Muslims. Men, women and children. It may be the Crusades, part II. The Muslim world had better awaken to this new reality. It is incumbent on all members of that faith, to speak out at this time.

There have been many media reports that sex slaves are 'shared' by foreign fighters based upon interviews of whose who managed to escape.

The Oz Jihadist recently killed in Syria has an Oz wife (married at 13), the daughter of his best friend. Apparently the ISIS practice is she will be allocated to another Jihadist after 4 months & 10 days of mourning.