missing blue book

I had a blue book and paid someone I have used several times to make the transfer. She has disappeared with the money , my Blue book, proof of address

and copy passport. So essentially the book is stolen. I assume I need to make a police report and I have the persons copy I.D.,

but I don't know how to rectify the situation so I have a blue book in my name. I have a photocopy of the last page in the book and receipt of payment for the vehicle.

Andy

I had a blue book and paid someone I have used several times to make the transfer. She has disappeared with the money , my Blue book, proof of address

and copy passport. So essentially the book is stolen. I assume I need to make a police report and I have the persons copy I.D.,

but I don't know how to rectify the situation so I have a blue book in my name. I have a photocopy of the last page in the book and receipt of payment for the vehicle.

Andy

In this situation I would simply go to the police and let them get the women in possession of your book, Why make it complicated.

1. How would the Police know where she lives ?

2. She probably destroyed the paperwork and spent the 7000 baht I gave her for the transfer long ago.

I need to apply for a new book as finding the thief could take forever and more than likely unproductive.

The original question was how do I go about obtaining a new book in my name ?

Andy

1. How would the Police know where she lives ?

2. She probably destroyed the paperwork and spent the 7000 baht I gave her for the transfer long ago.

I need to apply for a new book as finding the thief could take forever and more than likely unproductive.

The original question was how do I go about obtaining a new book in my name ?

Andy

1. Look up her tabien ban registration - if that fails, hope that she has a registered SIM card and maybe they could triangulate her exact location wink.png

2. Your word against hers I guess. Many people end up telling the truth when questioned by police though.

Edited by IMHO