I wonder where is Nam.......?

canarysun

Hello Viewers!

A few years back in June 2009 on one of my earlier holidays to Thailand i met a lady called Nam.She worked in a Bar ( stay with me viewers.... ) i never went into the bar as i don't like the places! but it was in one of the first few sois off the Jomtien Beach ( not as far as immigration ) we planned a small 2 day adventure trip to Koh Samet with my other friend ( farang ) and another Thai lady.I thought it would be a fun trip ( i was wrong ..) we all met up and took the public bus and headed for Rayong and then caught the Baht bus to the Pier to catch the ferry to Koh Samet. We all got on very well but later in the evening Nam had a " Hissy Fit " and went off to eat a " bag of fried insects " and would never speak to me again...........

I am not trying to " rekindle " anything at all ( obviously ) but i have always wondered where she is now?I have the feeling she is still in Pattaya / Jomtien but i may be wrong.Or even married to a " young handsome thai visa member " perhaps? I am just curious after all these years viewers...

I have attached a photo of myself ( looking rather dreadful and looking like Bugs Bunny / James Coburn ) Nam is the lady on the right of the photo ( before the silence began ).

If you know her it would be great to say hello again.....

Most kind of you all!

**PIC REMOVED **

19) You will not post missing or looking for person or information about any person, except with the explicit approval of admin by contacting support http://www.thaivisa.com/contact

20) You will not post any member's personal information including emails, personal messages, photos or web site details.

Advertising, sponsors, user accounts

CLOSED